X-Men '97

Cybsled

The classic scene where Gambit wants to save them from Jean’s bland ass food

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Goatface

ya boi zack actually likes it.
hes never been one to care about "the message" if the story is good. weird like that.
i listened to him for years, until he posted about forgiving and forgetting about comics gate. people he had called worse than the taliban. think when Larry Hama spoke badly about him, really messed with his head.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
"What if" is a good example of how to do that stuff properly.

It felt like nerds started writing comics just to prove their favorite character would win a fight against someone like Magneto

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I was referring to the popularized TV version.
Did you just use "popular" in a sentence about the Disney+ animated What If?

... What If the Disney What If show was made decently....

• 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hate me but gambit is a pretty fun character outside of charging up gyros. I liked the sewer underground stuff or his charisma power that failed. I didn't care for Nightcrawler until the pedo made that iconic scene in the White house

Was it the show that had gambit fight wolverine one on one and beat him in the danger room or something like that?

Longshot > Gambit and most of the X-Men by a mile.

• 1Pathetic

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
How dare you besmirch Gambit's good name. *As I look at the first appearance of gambit in a frame on my wall*. He was my boy growing up.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Longshot > Gambit and most of the X-Men by a mile.
A slew of these gifs popped up when I searched for "never heard of them" so I feel it's appropriate!

why dont you know k-pop GIF

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't care for Nightcrawler until the pedo made that iconic scene in the White house
I know exactly two things about comic book Nightcrawler. He teleports an impossibly long distance to save Hope Summers with the arm of some kind of super-sentinel from the future punched through his chest, and in the AoA universe he gets his revenge on Blob by teleporting a shark into his guts which is pretty fucking metal.

• 1Like

En Sabah Nur

Bronze Squire
I like how Bishop didn't even consider letting Cyclops or Jean go to the future with their infant child in his place. He got out of there with such urgency you've got to think he has some kids of his own in 1997.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm actually impatient for the next episode to drop. This is a surprise

• 1Pathetic

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I like how Bishop didn't even consider letting Cyclops or Jean go to the future with their infant child in his place. He got out of there with such urgency you've got to think he has some kids of his own in 1997.
Bishop wanted to go home and take care of his shit. He wasn't from this time. Even if Jean or Cyclops went they would know fuck all about where they were going or any such stuff. Also, you then wouldn't get Cable.

Big gripe so far this season is they are mashing like 4 different storylines together and just blowing through them. I expected at least a 2 parter dealing with Madelyn Pryor/Goblin Queen.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Madelyn Pryor : (summons entire Goblin Queen outfit out of nothing ala Sailor Moon)
Real Jean Grey : (faints)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The lack of Jean and Cyclops not being in charge were two of the best things about Wolverine and the X-Men. Its cancellation was a tragedy but I'm kind of glad that it isn't the show that got revived and desecrated by some faggot American Inventor with an axe to grind.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally watched the first episode but feel like I should watch the original series. Voices all were pretty good. All the characters seem like they got a slight upgrade especially Morph. Also forgot Sunspot was in this, I enjoyed his brief stint in DoFP

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The lack of Jean and Cyclops not being in charge were two of the best things about Wolverine and the X-Men. Its cancellation was a tragedy but I'm kind of glad that it isn't the show that got revived and desecrated by some faggot American Inventor with an axe to grind.
X-Men: Evolution was probably the best cartoon version. It had a coherent plot, and was by far the best animation.