X-Men '97

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pretty sure Wolverine and Morph are going to have a father/child dynamic. He lost his shit in the OG when Morph died, and it was actually a big sore spot for him throughout the series.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They'll probably make Morph simp for Wolverine like Wolverine used to do for Jean. They can't do that anymore since it would make an iconic character look creepy in today's atmosphere, so they'll make Morph do it to Wolverine and claim saying anything negative about it is bigotry.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
IMG_0429.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure Wolverine and Morph are going to have a father/child dynamic. He lost his shit in the OG when Morph died, and it was actually a big sore spot for him throughout the series.
I don't remember Wolverine caring about shit besides Jean and maybe Prof X

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'll avatar bet they don't make Wolverine gay or bi. 1 month avatar duration, bet concludes 1 week after first season of this show is fully out. Decision on whether they make Wolverine gay/bi is done by amod.
Dangerous. In the comics they made him Bi in a weird throuple with Jean Grey and Cyclops.

• 1Barf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I always saw Morph as the closest thing Wolverine had to a (best) friend. There were times it seemed he looked after Jubilee like a daughter but leaning more towards a younger sister.

Other than that, I dont recall many relationships on the show that resembled family

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Side note my best friend actually bought the complete X-Men series burned onto DVD from ebay in like 2009 or something because the series wasn't available at the time from Fox in its entirety. The shit was literally all burned off of VHS copies ripped from the TV broadcast and editted on DVD's. It ruled.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yep.

Looks like I won't be checking this show out, but I might try to find and re-watch the original series.

Chalk up another win for modern entertainment media.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
  • 4Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 5 users