Yahoo live epic fun

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
16? Rofl :] No i am 20, honestly.

Either that or the best god damn liar there is! A few people on there have seen proof. But i don"t like to flash my passport around to just anybody :]

What people don"t realise is that i would be at school during the day if i were that age. But i work mornings and evenings at a pub, the day i spend playing games and browsing the interwebs :3

Rorek_foh

shitlord
Pretty fucking stupid and pointless of them to use yahoo . I mean... durrr.. honestly.. fucking msn it you fucks, if you"re just going to ban everyone that enters... or use the god damn Privacy setting hah.

kcxiv said:
Because Millie would punt your account into next week if a 16 year old in her damn skibbies was posted on here. That i have no problems at all with.
wtf who said i wanted 16yr olds? all the ones that where mentioned I do belive are 18+ ... and as earlyer in thie thread mentioned we aint out to find the younguns- in no way am I asking for younguns...no, its a trap.

account punting is no fun :-( lol

Mini, the bra on dr who is a nice toutch

Hannibal_foh

shitlord
LIVE: cossie

250 viewers. Nice cans but I doubt she"ll flash bewbies. However she has been live for close to 4 hours ... what kinda non attention seeking camwhore stays online for 4 hours on Yahoo?