Yahoo live epic fun

Hippos_foh

shitlord
just realized webcammax has no vista-64 support which is why i could never get it to work. so, does anyone know of a similar program (ie. virtual cam) that, well, works with 64-bit vista?

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
Beautifulrussiangoddess

I think she came online for 12 hours, slept for 4 and then as back again! I went to sleep and woke in the morning to find her STILL online.

She lives up to her name but seems a bit bigheaded naming herself that ;]

She doesn"t actually do anything, she doesn"t even talk, just occassionally types something. Started quizzing her on Russian history and language and she didn"t respond

I think it ended up her turning out to actually be Irish lol.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:
You do realise she"s a loop... right?
Once had a friend that ran an Unreal Tournament 2003 server from his house. All of us would join in, etc., but told us one guy stumbled upon it by mistake. My friend says this dude plays all the time, and they"re a great team in the game. He says he doesn"t think the dude speaks English, though, but it doesn"t matter. It"s like they play perfect with each other. One day at his house, I"m playing on my laptop and I see his friend on.

Ping = 0

So he too, was guilty of spanking it to nothing.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
Thank you penny arcade.
No, he really did this. I did show him the PA, though. He thought he had 0 bots on, so it never occurred to him.

Ironically, earlier in his life he was so ridiculously good at Quake 2 he got banned from the master servers. For being a bot.

Goanad_foh

shitlord
Some of these fuckers need a shower tbqh.

And, what"s up with Aychamo showing his asshole when I pretended to be searyx the other day ^^ hehe.