Yahoo live epic fun

Salshun_foh

shitlord
I"m sorry I must be missing the point. Mediocre looking jailbait and a chat room full of people that haven"t had pussy since a doctor was pulling them out of one. Is getting laid really that elusive? Is the point to laugh at the chat room users? Laughing at the girl? Is redtube down for maint? Please tell me what I"m missing about this because a room full of 14 year olds begging for a glimpse of side boob so that they can beat off into a sock is just some sad shit.

rinthea_foh

shitlord
Salshun said:
I"m sorry I must be missing the point. Mediocre looking jailbait and a chat room full of people that haven"t had pussy since a doctor was pulling them out of one. Is getting laid really that elusive? Is the point to laugh at the chat room users? Laughing at the girl? Is redtube down for maint? Please tell me what I"m missing about this because a room full of 14 year olds begging for a glimpse of side boob so that they can beat off into a sock is just some sad shit.
Its about entertainment not sex. Go back to masturbating over your house.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
It is just mindless fun Salshun... key word being mindless. I doubt that many people there are being all that serious. The comedy so far has nothing to do with the girl in the video, it is some of the comments made. Just like a real time version of FoHss really.