Yahoo live epic fun

Malice_foh

shitlord
I am pretty sure it"s her, I scoped out one of the preview sets, it definitely looks like her. And she was talking last night about how she "shows tits for a living" because people were trying to pull that "ur just too scurred" card. She was like Bitch pleez, I show tits for a living, go google my name.

Then people started linking the shit. It looks like her, but with the goddamn internet, anything is possible.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
The one everyone is in now is

LIVE: Teh_Schizzy

And the girl is NOTHING to write home about. We"re not even sure it"s a girl. If Chris Hansen busts anyone in here it"s going to "On a very special "To Catch a Tranny"".

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Astrocreep said:
so go back to watching robyn pretend to sleep?
Ahahah, she really is pretending to sleep with a webcam setup? That is some pinnacle of web based fail.

CARMEN IS GETTING NAKED CARMEN IS GETTING NAKED CARMEN IS GETTING NAKED!

LIVE: carmen_ohaiii

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR!>>!

Damnit, already over. She logged or they banned her, no one knows which.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
banned2.jpg

banned2.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
fuck, well at least hot girls with cams are a dime a dozen. more will be there to replace her and if aychamo can make a million accounts then carmen could probably get back on.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Tullaeniel said:
Oh I"m sure she"ll be back shit if even one of those hapless suckers pays for her website it was worthwild advertising for her.
Oh hell yeah, that was some awesome free advertisement, no fucking doubt.

...Where the hell is my credit card....I"m thinking about joining, making a free FTP with every pic and video, and giving you guys the login/password...how"s that sound?