Yahoo live epic fun

Zarcath

Silver Squire
column said:
Millie can you unban LUCYKEMP? she was hawt
I thought lucykemp was unbanned but has a lifetime shaw?

and while I can agree with keeping hardcore camhos out, I think some of the girls (like that IT chick) would qualify as normal forum members.

Rako_foh

shitlord
f_fingerm_71f2cb6.jpg

f_fingerm_71f2cb6.jpg

Millie_foh

shitlord
Zarcath said:
I thought lucykemp was unbanned but has a lifetime shaw?

and while I can agree with keeping hardcore camhos out, I think some of the girls (like that IT chick) would qualify as normal forum members.
If they"re actually gamers and can PM me with a reasonable explanation of what they plan to do while they"re on these forums, I see no reason why not. But if they"re just random camwhores who want to turn these forums into their own personal audience, then no, they"re not welcome here. The power is in their hands. Clearly it would be nice to build up a bigger female gamer base on these forums and thus promote the Liberal Feminist Agenda (tm). But straight-up camwhores are not liberal feminists.

Rako_foh

shitlord
Millie said:
If they"re actually gamers and can PM me with a reasonable explanation of what they plan to do while they"re on these forums, I see no reason why not. But if they"re just random camwhores who want to turn these forums into their own personal audience, then no, they"re not welcome here. The power is in their hands. Clearly it would be nice to build up a bigger female gamer base on these forums and thus promote the Liberal Feminist Agenda (tm). But straight-up camwhores are not liberal feminists.
This Mini-Milk girl is british and plays WoW. Seems pretty legit to me.

Millie_foh

shitlord
Rakorake said:
If she wants to post here, then, have her create an account and PM me. They need to take the initiative if they want to post here; I"m not going to build accounts out of thin air for them.

Kalm_foh

shitlord
Rakorake said:
Agreed, she said she was a 70 warrior and another 70, forgot the class, plays on burning legion I believe.