Yahoo live epic fun

Millie_foh

shitlord
Foozles said:
Aww crap, was hoping that was really millie for a second and not some imposter.
I am not going to be found in any chat room, least of all a Yahoo Live chat room. :\ If "I" appear on Yahoo Live, it"s a fake.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Millie said:
I am not going to be found in any chat room, least of all a Yahoo Live chat room. :\ If "I" appear on Yahoo Live, it"s a fake.
if you aren"t monitoring the rooms then how would you know people are in there "libeling" you?

Furthermore, the idea that a bunch of folks who spend a great deal of time trash talking me here, libeling me in Yahoo chat, and calling me a "Nazi" would expect my help is highly ironic. :p

AGKB.jpg

AGKB.jpg

Nabi_foh

shitlord
mini_milk is pretty cute, but I can"t get Dana Carvey out of my head whenever I see her. She"s like a young Church Lady.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Kalm said:
Agreed, she said she was a 70 warrior and another 70, forgot the class, plays on burning legion I believe.
get her armory, we shall judge her based on her gear, not her tits.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Zarcath has a dream, that one day our children will not be judged by the color of their skin or size of their bust, but by the content their character has completed.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Zennin said:
mini_milk is not to be found or am I completely retarded? I want moar!
she"s not broadcasting/on right now so her channel doesn"t show up as recent, but theres some dudes hanging out in her channel