Yahoo live epic fun

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
ROFL "American Inventor stole my TV"

Edit: American Inventor STOLE MY BIKE! American Inventor STOLE MY BIKE!!!!

he is fucked up

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so i just chcked this shit out and theres this half decent hcick on the main page thats "broadcasting" under popular part.. and fucking odds of her living 5 minutes away from me.. blew me away haha

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
can we not delete thread just 3 day ban keg, the rest of us actually involved have behaved ourselves.

1 tool who has done nothing involving this thread until the last day or two shouldnt shit it up for the rest of us.

Millie_foh

shitlord
It"s not Keg that concerns me; it"s the fact that we have a girl passing around nude pictures of herself and joking that she"s underage. She also happens to look underage. From a legal standpoint, I am now required to see proof that she was, in fact, joking around.

I"ve gone out on a huge limb giving this thread as many chances as I have. I willnotallow the actions of an underage camwhore to jeopardize this site. If she"s over 18, great. I want to see proof. I am absolutely done fucking around here.

Given that she"s in a different time zone, I"ll give her a grace period to provide said proof. This can be a passport, an ID, or anything proving that she is 18 or older. Mini, please PM me or post proof on this thread within 3 days from now. Everyone else, please refrain from posting any nude or sexually suggestive photos of Mini until said proof is provided.

Thanks.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Millie said:
Mini_Miik, or someone else, please post proof of Mini Miik"s being over 18immediatelyor I will nuke this thread.

Thanks,
Me
i can assure you she is

she might be sleeping right now being shes British....

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
She has shown her ID a couple of times showing that she is in fact over 18. I posted a pic with her age just before she joined... but I might have taken it out...

Millie_foh

shitlord
PerritoBites said:
She has shown her ID a couple of times showing that she is in fact over 18. I posted a pic with her age just before she joined... but I might have taken it out...
If you, or she, can repost that picture within 3 days it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
I am sending you the proof as we speak,

Andyesi would like to point out it was actually an FoH Administrator who posted nude pictures of me. Not myself.

Which i might add, is a little fucking wrong :]

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Mini_Miik said:
I am sending you the proof as we speak,

Andyesi would like to point out it was actually an FoH Administrator who posted nude pictures of me. Not myself.

Which i might add, is a little fucking wrong :]
Jeez, girls are so passive aggressive.

lets get back to the title of the thread...yahoo live, epic FUN not epic omg dramaz

not a bash on the big M- she doing her job- but on the direction of the thread- move back to the epicniss

omg show tits gtfo- yay tits move on! oh keyboard on head lulz! next! not..bla bla bitch cry omg this...

now back to crying in my tea ;-)