Yahoo live epic fun

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lollipop_foh

shitlord
Nabi said:
Where is your roommate, lolli?
Dad kicked her out when he finally realized she did not do shit around the house and wasn"t paying rent. Guess she stopped putting out. The occasional starch meal and getting me drunk was all she contributed to society. Last time she showed up on my doorstep I found out, she is preggo now at 18 to some Mexican out of the many Mexicans she fucked. She thinks all her dreams have came true now and she will get to go back to school and get a car, rofl. Hopefully, this wont be a repeat cycle of retardation of epic proportions.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Lollipop said:
Dad kicked her out when he finally realized she did not do shit around the house and wasn"t paying rent. Guess she stopped putting out. The occasional starch meal and getting me drunk was all she contributed to society. Last time she showed up on my doorstep I found out, she is preggo now at 18 to some Mexican out of the many Mexicans she fucked.She thinks all her dreams have came true now and she will get to go back to school and get a car, rofl.Hopefully, this wont be a repeat cycle of retardation of epic proportions.
That"s like the complete opposite of what will happen...that"s pretty much going full retard right there.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
That has to be the lowest expectation in life one could possibly have. Getting pregnant by some random mexican dude she will never see again was her dream? Wtg. Single mother with no education who cant cook neither take care of a house. Bright future ahead!