Yellowstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
3.17 star(s) Rating: 3.17/5 6 Votes
Title: Yellowstone

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2018-06-20

Creator: Taylor Sheridan

Cast: Kevin Costner, Dave Annable, Wes Bentley, Luke Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Cole Hauser, Danny Huston

Overview: Follow the violent world of the Dutton family, who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States. Led by their patriarch John Dutton, the family defends their property against constant attack by land developers, an Indian reservation, and America’s first National Park.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

Starring Kevin Costner but more importantly created by and every single episode of the first season has been written by Taylor Sheridan, who wrote Sicario, Hell or High Water and Wind River (directed that too). He also was in Sons of Anarchy as the young sheriff. This motherfucker has had the golden touch now for a while.

Sadly will be on Paramount Network (formerly Spike TV), would have been an amazing HBO or Amazon TV show but its on cable.

Should premiere mid June.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
lcmDSMFa6NVjeCg9IO9KCxErRj2.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Yellowstone[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2018-06-20[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Follow the violent world of the Dutton family, who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States. Led by their patriarch John Dutton, the family defends their property against constant attack by land developers, an Indian reservation, and America’s first National Park.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Looks like a more violent Longmire. I'm in. Plus I like Luke Grimes.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

Starring Kevin Costner but more importantly created by and every single episode of the first season has been written by Taylor Sheridan, who wrote Sicario, Hell or High Water and Wind River (directed that too). He also was in Sons of Anarchy as the young sheriff. This motherfucker has had the golden touch now for a while.

Sadly will be on Paramount Network (formerly Spike TV), would have been an amazing HBO or Amazon TV show but its on cable.

Should premiere mid June.

He also directed Hell Or Highwater and all 10 episodes of this show.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ive been pretty excited for this show since I heard about it just because of Sheridan. He has made some of my favorite movies in recent years.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I just finished watching the 2 hour premiere. It was good and it makes me want to watch more. It was predictable in spots but good enough to make me look forward to next weeks episode.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yeah , the fist episode was average (In my opinion) as some of the actors seemed stiff to me.

6/10 but I will stick with it for now.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This was a pretty good start but I don't think they put a lot of effort into being accurate about ranching life. I laughed out loud at the calf pulling scene. FWIW, they don't jump up and run away the instant they're born. That calf was at least 6 weeks old. Horses also don't go from totally wild to dead broke overnight and for a stallion, that one didn't seem to have any balls.

I'm guessing they insisted on real Native Americans which is why most of them can't act but the Dutton kid's wife is hot.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I'm guessing they insisted on real Native Americans which is why most of them can't act but the Dutton kid's wife is hot.

Not all of them I guess. The actress playing Corey's wife is half white, half Chinese.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
So this show couldn't possibly get any more melodramatic. I can't believe Kevin Costner decided to make this his TV debut. I am still watching it, but considering it a comedy at this point. It's 100% pure cheese.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So this show couldn't possibly get any more melodramatic. I can't believe Kevin Costner decided to make this his TV debut. I am still watching it, but considering it a comedy at this point. It's 100% pure cheese.

He did hatfields & mccoys tv mini-series which was great

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished Season 2, and I really dig it. If they finally need to let Costner show the world his hog to keep this show going, so be it.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Resurrecting this since I just started and got caught up. It's really a pretty perfect show to watch with the wife. Enough violence/comedy for me and enough drama for her. Yeah on the calving part. I've pulled enough to know how stupid that was. Also the guy that can barely ride is an incredible bull rider...ok.

It's just a pretty good show to watch when you're bored and don't want to find a movie that the wife won't veto.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Couldn't get through the "muh native lands" stuff. I shut it off when she said "let me introduce you to the man who brought rape to the Americas". Yeah, fuck that. I was done. Shit genuinely ruined it for me. She's literally talking about a continent where the Aztecs had festivals where 10k people a day were killed in giant, rape filled orgies. I mean those fuckers would have awed the Nazis and WW2 japs with their sheer efficiency despite not being industrialized.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
The funny part is I actually agreed with you, then they made the natives just as ruthless as the locals. The thing that bothered me most was a white nationalist storyline. It's just overdone and boring at this point.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Every fucking week I see Yellowstone trend on Twatter then on forums and I get my hopes up and every fucking week it is just in regards to some damn TV show.

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didnt have any interest in this show. But I kept hearing lately how good it is so I gave it a shot. Im just about done with season 1 and am really digging it.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I've been watching this and it's not bad. I think I was expecting better. Pretty much just watching this for the scenery now and what the cowboys get themselves into. Only a few characters I really like. Rip, Casey, the head Indian dude, and the main cowboys in the barn. Almost finished with season 2.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
How you can leave Beth out of your liked characters I'll never know. She fucking tears shit down.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database