Yellowstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oldbased

> Than U
It warms my heart to hear this from the people who made it so people who cut the cord but still paid( or runs free trials nonstop ) could not watch it.
TGWTFD.
Death to CBS may they all burn in a slow cooker!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I watched the first episode of the new season and it's straight up boring. Young Beth comes across as a slutty cunt and it almost makes me understand her brothers decision regardless of his youth. It's hard to care for any if the characters any more other than the Texas cowgirl and she gets next to no screentime. I'd like to get behind John but knowing irl he was a Cheney backer ruins him for me.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I watched the first episode of the new season and it's straight up boring. Young Beth comes across as a slutty cunt and it almost makes me understand her brothers decision regardless of his youth. It's hard to care for any if the characters any more other than the Texas cowgirl and she gets next to no screentime. I'd like to get behind John but knowing irl he was a Cheney backer ruins him for me.
Yeah the first 2 episodes were all over the place.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
yay another season of Jamie getting absolutely shit on by the writers for no good reason and maybe they can really cram in some more noble savage bullshit too.

the show is so incredibly engaging and frustrating at the same time.

The show's ridiculousness along with (and like someone else said) how hard they've leaned into it is what made me enjoy it in the first place. It's just so absurd but entertaining at the same time.

Having said that, I agree. Beth constantly winning and shitting on him 24/7 needs some kind of deviation because it is getting really, REALLY old. Every other character has some sort of up/down, but he's just constantly down/shit on.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Having said that, I agree. Beth constantly winning and shitting on him 24/7 needs some kind of deviation because it is getting really, REALLY old. Every other character has some sort of up/down, but he's just constantly down/shit on.
This weeks episode has made this show just utter shit and almost unwatchable. Between Beth freaking out on Jamie every other scene and Monica being a dumb fuck this whole series, has just made me hate this show now.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
not to mention more of the hippie millennial protester chick, who is I guess now going to be in charge of Montana environmental policy. yay.

I have no idea why Jamie did not just shoot Beth when she pulled up on him with his dad's dead body.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I thought the first two episodes of season 5 were meh, but I thought it took a huge turn for the better in episode 3. enough to make me want to keep watching at least.

/shrug

Animosity

Mid season finale was pretty lame. Jamie and Beth are just so over the top, they have completely jumped the shark. Old and young John's gruff voice is reaching Christian Bale Batman level ridiculous.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Who gives a shit, who gives a fuck at this point.

• 1Like

Animosity

The show is so over the top dumb now. Last thing we need is a new spinoff. Even if McConaughey is awesome.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I gave up 2-3 episodes into S5. Beth character is too annoying to bother anymore. I dunno what they were thinking with the writing of that shit. I’d have a more positive view of the show if not for Beth. Horribly written, horribly overacted.

• 2Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
I enjoy the fact that it's a show very against the liberal narritive of progressives and it's being forced down their throats as they watch Beth beat some hippy chicks ass.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Sounds like things are really going south.

I haven't watched S5 but Beth has always been a ridiculous character and if they feel the need to keep ramping her up every season she's going to be skinning people alive and making clothes from their skin pretty soon.

• 2Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I watched this show based on many recommendations and told over and over to stick with it. I watched 3 seasons and had to just call it. It was garbage from the beginning and I’m still shocked how many people enjoy this schlocky, ridiculous show unironically.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I watched this show based on many recommendations and told over and over to stick with it. I watched 3 seasons and had to just call it. It was garbage from the beginning and I’m still shocked how many people enjoy this schlocky, ridiculous show unironically.
I want some sperg out there to go through every episode and remove all scenes with Beth.

Boom, entire show is more watchable.

• 2Like