Yellowstone

spronk

FPS noob
Goddam, have you even watched the show it is being spun off from? The name is pretty obvious.

duh if i watched the show then i'd know that, right? One of the dozen of westerns I wanna watch but haven't gotten around to, like Longmire or The Son or Billy the Kid (the new tv show, not Young Guns)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'm not watching 6666. Already too much retarded Texas shit in Yellowstone.
Don’t forget the horse spinning and sliding montage! Need at least 5 of those an episode.
I know there is people out there that ate that shit up but fuck that bullshit, once was enough.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I don't really get the point of the 6666 show. In Yellowstone, Jimmy's scenes at 6666 depicted it as a very tranquil place, with easy-going and hard-working people with zero drama. Old ranch-hands who knew exactly wtf they were doing and just did it. there's just no conflict to make any sort of plot about.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't really get the point of the 6666 show. In Yellowstone, Jimmy's scenes at 6666 depicted it as a very tranquil place, with easy-going and hard-working people with zero drama. Old ranch-hands who knew exactly wtf they were doing and just did it. there's just no conflict to make any sort of plot about.
Its called beating a dead horse for everything its worth.

But yea I agree. I dont know why we need a spinoff show about Jimmy. Must be Sheridan wanting more screen time since thats his characters ranch.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am going to go out on a limb.

The peaceful tranquility of working a no drama ranch is about to come to en end. Maybe they have to deal with Mexican Drug Lords and all the ranches come together to lay down Texas law. Given Jimmy's past, there might even be some stories that work in on the drug angle.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I am going to go out on a limb.

The peaceful tranquility of working a no drama ranch is about to come to en end. Maybe they have to deal with Mexican Drug Lords and all the ranches come together to lay down Texas law. Given Jimmy's past, there might even be some stories that work in on the drug angle.

It is going to start in a love triangle where the horse rider girl that waited for him at Yellowstone is now going to follow him to Texas and try to get him back from the horse nurse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It is going to start in a love triangle where the horse rider girl that waited for him at Yellowstone is now going to follow him to Texas and try to get him back from the horse nurse.
Only she is going to go down a super dark path and start blacking out the 4th 6 everywhere, make a deal with the devil at the 666 ranch and it turns out the devil was papa Dutton the whole time!
Oh My God Reaction GIF

• 1Worf

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Don’t forget the horse spinning and sliding montage! Need at least 5 of those an episode.
I know there is people out there that ate that shit up but fuck that bullshit, once was enough.
yeah but without those scenes, where are they going to fit in the latest top yeehaw country hits?

• 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
8Op0XL7.jpg
thought i was being clever posting that but I guess someone found it a while back. Anyway entertaining enough but kinda ridiculous. Pretty much all the indigenous bullshit made me cringe and fast forward through it, so having it be such a big part of the s4 finale was a disappointment.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
New episodes of Yellowstone season 5 will begin airing on on November 13, 2022. Showrunner Taylor Sheridan also spilled to Variety that there will be 14 new episodes instead of the usual 10.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Watching season 1 of this. Their strategy of always being a cunt to Jamie is in surprisingly not paying off. Hope he wins election and spits in his dad and sisters face.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, keep watching.

You might not want to be team Jamie when you find out why Beth is a Cunt to him. He deserves her wrath.....

• 1Dislike

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What? Fuck Beth; she got what she deserves

Jamie's a cunt but she deserved what he did.

What teenager deserves to be neutered? What did Beth do as a Teenager that would warranted removing her ability to ever have children?That aside, there is no way they would have done that procedure without talking with her first. The whole scene was suspect. If however, that had happened, I could see Beth's point of view. Also, Beth is a grade A Bitch and she is proud of it. Now as to the dad's reasoning, well we all know he can be a Jackass. I did feel for Jamie from the perspective of how the father was treating him. The boy just wanted love from is father and never really got that connection.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
What teenager deserves to be neutered? What did Beth do as a Teenager that would warranted removing her ability to ever have children?That aside, there is no way they would have done that procedure without talking with her first. The whole scene was suspect. If however, that had happened, I could see Beth's point of view. Also, Beth is a grade A Bitch and she is proud of it. Now as to the dad's reasoning, well we all know he can be a Jackass. I did feel for Jamie from the perspective of how the father was treating him. The boy just wanted love from is father and never really got that connection.
any woman who kills her own baby deserves to be sterilized, its merciful, better than they deserve.

let alone the fact that it was the baby of an honorable guy who was in love with her his whole life and she never even told him about it.

Beth deserved worse than she got, but it certainly does add another level to watching all the other shit that happens to her later

• 3Pathetic
  • 1Picard
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users