Yesterday was my dog's 4th birthday.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you can just tell a good trained dog, doesn't matter the breed, hell i would NEVER trust a kid/baby with anyone's shitty little 10lb dog and under... cuz those little shits are always messed up cuz they get so babied and carried they will attack babies on sight
I like how everyone lines up to white knight the competitive blood sport breed but its open season for making sweeping generalizations about toy/lapdog breeds. Obviously no one ever trains them!

Check this shit out, racists!

spronk

FPS noob
fuck little dogs, if its under 20 lbs its a cat not a dog

I look at a dog like this and wonder what the heck it must be thinking

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fuck little dogs, if its under 20 lbs its a cat not a dog
Bro, I don't think you know much about small dogsorcats. Can we stop this mindless stereotyping of small dogs? I assure you they can be every bit as delightful as Zar's mindless biting machine is when equivalently trained.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Finding a owner who threats their small dog like an actual dog and not their baby is pretty damn rare.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finding a owner who threats their small dog like an actual dog and not their baby is pretty damn rare.
That is a sad situation. However apparently there are people who dress pitbulls up like Santa Claus and sing happy birthday to them, so stop profiling please. There are plenty of small breeds with big dog personalities. Do not judge themn all by your old lady friend down the street if I am to not judge pitbulls based off gangstas and Cletus the slack jawed trailer park yokel!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That is a sad situation. However apparently there are people who dress pitbulls up like Santa Claus and sing happy birthday to them, so stop profiling please. There are plenty of small breeds with big dog personalities. Do not judge themn all by your old lady friend down the street if I am to not judge pitbulls based off gangstas and Cletus the slack jawed trailer park yokel!
Some folks'll never eat a skunk, and then again some folk'll

How does dressing a dog up or singing to them equate to an irresponsible dog owner? I'll sing the shit out of a happy birthday song to my puppy when she turns 1, and she passed the CGC at 6 months and does Rally like a beast for her age. She's also the most submissive dog I've ever seen, probably too much so.

The "small dog with a big dog personality" bullshit is his entire point and indicative of an irresponsible dog owner. You are referring to bossy little dogs who think they are hard asses. If this is a Mastiff with that personality, it's dangerous. But it's not a "big dog personality" its an untrained dog.

There are many many people who treat their Yorkie like a baby, they carry them, let them do whatever they want because its "cute" and any backlash isn't dangerous. If you do that with a pitbull, they end up in a shelter, and that's the entire point of this line of argument. And people do fuck up pitbulls like that too. People are idiots, bottom line.

Any good dog owner can tell just by those Baku videos that he's calm as a boss and good with people.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are many many people who treat their Yorkie like a baby, they carry them, let them do whatever they want because its "cute" and any backlash isn't dangerous. If you do that with a pitbull, they end up in a shelter, and that's the entire point of this line of argument. And people do fuck up pitbulls like that too. People are idiots, bottom line.
Ah, so you agree that in the wrong hands pitbulls are an inherently more dangerous breed.

Ah, so you agree that in the wrong hands pitbulls are an inherently more dangerous breed.
Did I ever disagree with this? Who would ever disagree with this? But they aren't INHERENTLY more dangerous than anything. Chihuahuas are 5lbs? Pitbulls are 45ish in good shape. Rottweilers are 120. Mastiffs are 180. A tiger is 500. What is your point?

Is a butcher knife more dangerous than a plastic spork?

Are you retarded?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh good, we are all on the same page. Pitbulls are dangerous dogs and not safe around children. Cheers.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Pit bulls bite with about 235 pounds per square inch. hyenas bite with 1000. Don't own a hyena. Those black guys in Africa do. Wouldn't trust them shits around my baby.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Especially miniature hyenas. Their owners baby them too much and they wind up far more undisciplined.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I love owning dachshunds.

rrr_img_37720.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I like how everyone lines up to white knight the competitive blood sport breed but its open season for making sweeping generalizations about toy/lapdog breeds. Obviously no one ever trains them!

Check this shit out, racists!

Wow, talk about trained. My partner and I have two mini dachshunds and they are poorly trained mother fuckers. I honestly cannot stand them! That video makes them look too good to be true.