Yoga Hosers (2016)

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't see how Mallrats works these days. That movie was brilliant, but it chronicled the lives of teens in an era before cell phones and the Internet. There are no mallrats anymore and I don't think kids or teens these days would even get the concept.
Fat Shannon Doherty, Fat Jason Lee, Fat Jeremy London running around a mall sounds good to me!

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
From what he said on Hollywood Babbleon podcast was that it would be in the same mall but a comic con would be going on and he did confirm Jason Lee is back for it.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah ,but which Jason Lee? Brody, or that cock sucking faggot Banky.

Or maybe both. ;} Man, that movie is going to suck. Just leave it alone...

radditsu

Yeah ,but which Jason Lee? Brody, or that cock sucking faggot Banky.

Or maybe both. ;} Man, that movie is going to suck. Just leave it alone...
Of course both. Fat Affleck makes a cameo and dried up husk Joey Lorie Adams runs a lesbian fuck toy shop in the mall. It's gold!

Picklefucker Jason Lee can own the mall! Tour de force of top Jason Lee acting!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this movie looks like lazy shit. why did he think making the 2 stars of the film insufferable twats would make me want to see this? is that supposed to be adorable?

radditsu

So if I hear Jason Mewes comes in at the mid point and runs a one man train on the two girls, giving out high fives while giving out dutch rudders and double dutch rudders, I may change my mind about seeing this movie

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This looks worse than Ghostbusters.
Thats a very bold statement
ghostbusters-2016-ew-186273.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
From what he said on Hollywood Babbleon podcast was that it would be in the same mall but a comic con would be going on and he did confirm Jason Lee is back for it.
That's not true. The same mall was knocked down a few years ago. Instead, he's doing it at the Exton Mall in Pennsylvania. I believe it's a mall that closed down, but he rented the space for Mall Rats 2 just to make it easier. He was also giving every podcast listener a chance to become an unpaid extra by having them appear Comic Con goers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's not true. The same mall was knocked down a few years ago. Instead, he's doing it at the Exton Mall in Pennsylvania. I believe it's a mall that closed down, but he rented the space for Mall Rats 2 just to make it easier. He was also giving every podcast listener a chance to become an unpaid extra by having them appear Comic Con goers.
the dirt mall on 1&9 is also gone. no 3 nipple fortune tellers

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh buddy the thing about 3 nipple fortune tellers is that they can be anywhere.
this is true. full disclosure i loved priscilla barnes from three's company so when i got mall rats on VHS i became very familiar with that scene. i think i wore out the pause button on my vcr.

Zastlyn

Peasant
this movie looks like lazy shit. why did he think making the 2 stars of the film insufferable twats would make me want to see this? is that supposed to be adorable?
I hate the way this movie looks too. If you want to be fair about it though Clerks was about 2 insufferable twats. 1.5 if you count Dante just being a whiny bitch instead of a insufferable twat.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I hate the way this movie looks too. If you want to be fair about it though Clerks was about 2 insufferable twats. 1.5 if you count Dante just being a whiny bitch instead of a insufferable twat.
im trying to defend those guys, but you're kind of right. dante was a whiny bitch and randal was just a blatant asshole, even when i was watching that movie the first time i wanted to kick his ass and we're the same age. but at least i could relate to those guys and their situation. they also had jay & silent bob in there to mock them.