Yoga Pants cause rape confirmed.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Do women wear yoga pants to shoe off their goods or just doing it for yoga.
They advertise, it just never for you. You being as someone in general, not you as in "Trollface".
Its a blanket marketing scam only intended for a limited audience they deem suitable while complaining about the over-wanted attention from what they see as undesirable.

I am not stating they cant or shouldnt and that it give anyone the right other than just gawking at them but I also dont want to hear the bitching about ugly ppl looking at them either! If you want to walk around with a tinfoil hat everywhere, go for it but dont bitch when ppl look at you funny for it.

Oldbased

> Than U
They advertise, it just never for you. You being as someone in general, not you as in "Trollface".
Its a blanket marketing scam only intended for a limited audience they deem suitable while complaining about the over-wanted attention from what they see as undesirable.

I am not stating they cant or shouldnt and that it give anyone the right other than just gawking at them but I also dont want to hear the bitching about ugly ppl looking at them either! If you want to walk around with a tinfoil hat everywhere, go for it but dont bitch when ppl look at you funny for it.
Yet those same fucking women get into their 30's and 40's still single or divorced after holding out for Mr $$$ then complain about being lonely and date fucking anyone while they still can.
Least that is the way it seems around here. ( I'm 42)

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
RfBIHnX.gif

CbqpDL9.gif
My god, what on earth is going on here?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Looks like a slave is being taught the proper etiquette when wearing yoga pants.