lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Paul's Boutique is 25 years old.
Damn. Now I feel old.
frown.png

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When searching for something to watch on a Monday night your son tells you a Lewis Black special is on EPIX and you don't know who Lewis Black is

Disclaimer: I am the son.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Paul's Boutique is 25 years old. Ouch. Remember cruising around with my cousin drinking and smoking listening to this over-and-over in highschool.
Ugh... Considering my cruising in high school album was Licensed to Ill (1986)... I know those feels....

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
..when you have a hard time deciding to either go to the party or just "rest up for next week"

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How can anyone alive today not know who lewis black is? He's been yelling at us for no reason since the 80's.

But what is EPIX?

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Our dog's name was Wile E Coyote when we rescued him and most kids have no idea who Wile E Coyote is.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The child in line ahead of you buys a carton of cigarettes and gets in her car and drives away.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Where are you on the age scale if this is the first time you've ever seen the name brian may or his picture? I thought I recognized him for a second, but then I realized he just kinda favors Brent Spiner.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
The other day I bent over to pick up something (and apparently made some grunting noise) and my 7yo in the other room asked me if I stubbed my toe. I'VE BEEN WORKING OUT KID- I'M SORE!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Did you look like your avatar? Cause he looks like he stubbed his toe.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Where are you on the age scale if this is the first time you've ever seen the name brian may or his picture? I thought I recognized him for a second, but then I realized he just kinda favors Brent Spiner.
What is this I don't even...

Young. Like really young.Everyonehas heard of Brian May.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
...when you find you cannot trust your own arsehole as you used to. Over the past year or so I've had a couple of minor accidents when farting what I thought would be a regular fart but contained a small "surprise". I'm not talking about full blown shitting my pants here, but it does need a change of undies. And then there is the opposite, when I fart and think something has come but it's a false positive. You know you're getting old when your own arsehole turns on you!