You know you're getting old when.....

Chesire_sl

shitlord
when a johnny cash song comes on and the radio gets louder and you don't recall turning up the volume .

when you bought baldurs gate 1 and 2 enhanced edition and loved them

when you ocd check the beam dog site to see if there is a release date for siege of dragonspear yet

Jensae

Molten Core Raider
When you're at a checkup with your doctor and he says "As men get older, they start to experience...", and realize that what he's saying applies to you.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When the strip club you used to go to got busted for human trafficking like a decade ago

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
When most of the professionals you see for various services are younger than you

My dentist is younger than me, my Optometrist is younger than me, and as best as I can tell, my doctor is about the same age(possibly younger) than me.

/sigh

Damnit, I'm not even 40 yet

Sterling

El Presidente
I actually told some kids to get off my lawn yesterday. I did not use those specific words, but I did tell them to leave.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I actually told some kids to get off my lawn yesterday. I did not use those specific words, but I did tell them to leave.
tumblr_lr2xhjpCRf1qm1975o1_500.gif

Like this?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Opened thread, noped by page 11

"I don't have time for this" and "I'm too tired" are very common place now

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
^
Hah!

Also, when you start to worry about following through with that hot 19 year old that's been flirting with you all night because you question your own energy level to keep up with her.

Even more sad, you start to turn down girls in their early 20s because you're looking for someone to have a good conversation with because sex isn't as important anymore... =/