You know you're getting old when.....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did it come with a matching cane? You and Chuk will have a lot to talk about now.
i will crawl on the ground like a snail before i carry a cane. flat caps are very popular in this part of the US. i guess that makes me a hipster. my GF is a hipster so i might as well join in. 44 yr old middle aged woman and she talks about whats on tik tok and walks around with a backpack.

• 3Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
44 yr old middle aged woman and she talks about whats on tik tok and walks around with a backpack.

200w.gif

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i will crawl on the ground like a snail before i carry a cane. flat caps are very popular in this part of the US. i guess that makes me a hipster. my GF is a hipster so i might as well join in. 44 yr old middle aged woman and she talks about whats on tik tok and walks around with a backpack.

You will smoke it and like it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You will smoke it and like it.
-laughs in pipe tobacco- dude, ive been smoking a tobacco pipe since i was 25. i have well over a hundred of them. i'm an old timey person. i still wear a wristwatch , wear undershirts and carry a hankie with me everywhere i go. you know how hard it is to find cotton handkerchiefs nowadays? i just bought a waffle iron. not an electric one either. this.
iu

my stove waffles will make you cum in your pants. they are so good.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Stove waffles sounds like it should be a euphemism for something, what that something is I don't know.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
44 is only middle aged if you plan to die at 88. I'm not hitting middle aged till 60.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I actually have a few pipes. But I smoke them rarely. Mostly due to me forgetting about it and the pipe tobacco goes super dry. Its nice during a varm summer night.
Chukzombi Chukzombi
Did you guys puy on your glasses and check the link? It's a cane. With a detachable pipe in the handle (!). My dudes it's the ultimate old guy thing.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chukzombi Chukzombi
Did you guys puy on your glasses and check the link? It's a cane. With a detachable pipe in the handle (!). My dudes it's the ultimate old guy thing.
no, i didnt click the link. if i was going to pick a cane. i would only buy one. thats Barnabus Collins's cane with the silver wolf's head.
iu

iu

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When you recognize that at the age of 14, if I went back 40 years it would have been at the end of World War 2. If I went back 40 years now, it would have been when I was 14.........

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers