You know you're getting old when.....

Haus

<Silver Donator>
When you recognize that at the age of 14, if I went back 40 years it would have been at the end of World War 2. If I went back 40 years now, it would have been when I was 14.........
Me telling people about music I liked in high school today is the same time dilation as when I was in high school and people told me about remembering the INVENTION OF ROCK AND ROLL.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Someone I held as a baby is going off to university this week.
This was for me two weeks ago. My niece. I still remember her sitting on my knee as a kid. Warms my heart to see her doing well.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Canes suck, walking sticks are where its at

Untitled.jpg

And I'm in my mid 50 and walk everywhere with a back pack and my wide brimmed hat

hat.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
how does poirot keep his shoes and white clothes so clean while walking around in that red dirt? He must use that flyswatter to create a shield around himself.
shoes are possibly patent leather which is pretty smooth and stays shiny. the slacks and jacket may get dusty, but with that beige/off white color, you wouldnt be able to see it very well.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
shoes are possibly patent leather which is pretty smooth and stays shiny. the slacks and jacket may get dusty, but with that beige/off white color, you wouldnt be able to see it very well.

This isn't the 'ask a faggot thread'

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
or you can be Hoss and leave no room for doubt.

Proof that even a broken clock is right twice a day. astr0 is finally right about something. There's no doubt that I'm super straight.

Unrelated
YKYGOW you can't sleep all night spooning your wife without your hip hurting the next morning. Or maybe it's because I'm fat. But it's probably a little bit of both.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Proof that even a broken clock is right twice a day. astr0 is finally right about something. There's no doubt that I'm super straight.

Unrelated
YKYGOW you can't sleep all night spooning your wife without your hip hurting the next morning. Or maybe it's because I'm fat. But it's probably a little bit of both.
It's just your mattress