Young Justice

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The whole Beastboy drama in the first part of this season was so cringe to me... His character is cringe already as it is, but they layered even more cringe on top of it.
Yeah, that's what I was referring to with half the episodes...it just went on for way too long/spent too much time on it. The stuff with Savage and the Klarion/Fate stuff was interesting, though. They've built a nice world/lore, but they handwave the stuff/characters I'm interested in and spend way too long on stuff like Halo/Brion in S3. There's enough I like to keep me watching, I guess, but I don't love it like I used to.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I do kinda like the anthology nature of it with the different storylines that still manage to cross over each other thanks to the persistent use of the time/date stamp. I did appreciate that it took them weeks to find the crown of Arion given the size of the area they had to search.

The Legion revealing themselves to Superman was interesting as it indicates that the 'event' they need Superboy to be at is on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the formation of the squad (given the call-back to it being the 10th anniversary in the end-credit tag). Still not sure where the overall arc is going, but I definitely want to smack the shit out of Beast Boy despite it being an accurate representation of depression.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Bringing back Razer from the Green Lantern animated series was some serious fan service. The episode was written by two of the creators of original show and provided some closure / character development that they clearly had planned if the show had continued.

Also in episode 19 it's finally clear why the season is titled 'Phantoms'.