Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Young Justice

Genre: Action & Adventure, Animation

First aired: 2010-11-26

Creator: Greg Weisman, Brandon Vietti

Cast: Danica McKellar, Jesse McCartney, Jason Spisak, Khary Payton, Nolan North

Overview: Teenage superheroes strive to prove themselves as members of the Justice League.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 97256[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Young Justice[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2011-01-07[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Young Justice is an Emmy Award winning American animated television series created by Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman for Cartoon Network. Despite its title, it is not a direct adaptation of Peter David, Todd Dezago and Todd Nauck's Young Justice comic series, but rather an adaptation of the entire DC Universe with a focus on young superheroes. The series follows the lives of teenaged heroes and sidekicks who are members of a fictional covert operation group called The Team. The Team is essentially a young counterpart to the famous adult team, the Justice League. The main setting is the fictional universe of Earth-16, during a time period in which superheroes are a relatively recent phenomenon. The series debuted with an hour long special on November 26, 2010 with the airing of the first two episodes, "Independence Day" and "Fireworks". Young Justice premiered on September 9, 2011 on Teletoon, in Canada. The series ended alongside fellow DC Nation show Green Lantern: The Animated Series after its second season came to a conclusion during spring 2013. Because of this, their slots will be taken by new shows Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go!, respectively.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

It looks like WB finally pulled their heads out of their asses and are giving us season 3 of Young Justice.

Young Justice Returning for Season 3 - IGN

Young Justice fans, it's time to celebrate, as Warner Bros. Animation has announced the series is returning for a long hoped-for Season 3.

WB Animation notes that more details, including where the new episodes will air and a premiere date, will be revealed later, but production is now beginning on the third season, which promises “new twists, turns and dangerous new threats for the team, but most importantly, the opportunity for fans to finally continue the adventures of some of their favorite Super Heroes.”

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Nice. This and Green Lantern were actually good. That was when WB decided to shoot themselves in the dick by cutting ties with CN.

• 1Like

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did superman become less of a dickhole to superboy? I watched a few episodes and I always felt like the first thing superman could and should have done was give Superboy a fucking hug.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I dunno, I think he has the right to feel violated that an evil organization made a clone of him. He does open up to Superboy later in the series tho.

• 1Like

radditsu

I dunno, I think he has the right to feel violated that an evil organization made a clone of him. He does open up to Superboy later in the series tho.

He was still a boy and it kinda put me off on the series. But Dramatic tension blah blah. I may give it another shot because I really like DC animated stuff.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did neutering the Teen Titans to that kiddie shit no one watches really go so badly?

• 1Like

radditsu

Did neutering the Teen Titans to that kiddie shit no one watches really go so badly?

The dumbest thing is they have this hugely popular teen titans show for preteens and then have starfire a literal space whore. Now i am all for whores but it would be nice to show my 11 year old girl a comic book with fucking Starfire in it. I hear they fixed it now...but whatever.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He was still a boy and it kinda put me off on the series. But Dramatic tension blah blah. I may give it another shot because I really like DC animated stuff.

he was a boy to us, the viewer. to superman he was a symbol of one of the biggest violations mankind could have ever committed against him. there was a time when superman wasn't even sure if he was acting of his own volition. you can't really blame clark for wanting to keep his distance.

• 1Like

radditsu

It has its moments, but on my television all weekend when my daughter is over is not the moment.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
gsx5ptrvf4w2trhmzfu6.png

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And why the fuck would they let Arsenal back on the team? Is that Artemis on Beetle's right, under whatever her new persona is? Hell, I don't even recognize the two in between Beetle and Arsenal either. The chick sorta looks like Batgirl, but why would she be out of costume? Unless THAT's Artemis, in which case who the hell is on Beetle's right?

Hell maybe the whole point of the 'outsiders' shtick is that it's none of the S1 members of Young Justice.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
edit: thinking teen titans my bad

i see
static shock?
kid flash
robin
wonder girl
no idea
blue beetle
no idea
no idea
speedy= arsenal i guess
and beast boy

from a comicon article : Static, Kid Flash, Robin, Wonder Girl, Spoiler, Blue Beetle, Thirteen, Arrowette, Arsenal and Beast Boy

Last edited:

Caliane

edit: thinking teen titans my bad

i see
static shock?
kid flash
robin
wonder girl
no idea
blue beetle
no idea
no idea
speedy= arsenal i guess
and beast boy

Spoiler is Stephanie Brown. Batgirl #3. the blond one. She was the batgirl for 2009-2011. the most current, before some genius decided to reset 23 years of character development and make Babs Batgirl again with New52. Also all of Stephs character development was also wiped clear. she was back to being incompetent spoiler. Cassandra never existed at all.

not sure on Arrowette. Well I mean. Artemis in the first Young Justice was Arrowette. There was some blending of the characters.
Artemis in the comics was a villain. her parents were golden age villains, she took up after them as Artemis in the Injustice society, and tigress later.
Cartoon Artemis is the same character. Artemis Crock, with super villain parents, but opposite outcome. (hence the Tigress alter ego when pretending to be evil.)
However, her character design is very much based on Arrowette. The actual Comicbook Young justice archer/Green arrow protege.

Arrowette was a few. The mom, Bonnie king. was a secondary character to green arrow. an rich girl whose mom forced her to do archer. won silver in olympics. Shes inspired by Greenarrow and speedy and tries to help. Shes horrible at it. and a general nuisance. She retires, and has a daughter.
Arrowette 2. the daughter. Cissie king-jones. roped into being a superhero batman style. Her helicopter mom makes her. Shes actually pretty good at it. Joins Young justice.

hair looks differant, and the scowl. this is probably Cissie.

Not sure who 13 is.
Dr. 13 and his daughter, Tracy 13 most likely... She has magic. But, shes usually Asian.

Last edited:

Qhue

Trump's Staff
That is indeed Traci 13, and she is Asian...just hard to tell with the Young Justice art style.

Good to see them using both Static and Traci 13 although I would have thought they'd keep Rocket from Milestone as well. They seem to be trying to minimize the "Titans" crossover with Young Justice as they have no Cyborg, Starfire,Raven, Jericho etc.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This is back today on DC Universe and is exactly what it should be.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
This is back today on DC Universe and is exactly what it should be.

So you're saying it's back to at least Season 1 quality and not that hard to like crap which was "Invasion"?

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No but seriously, why the FUCK would anyone be willing to team up with Arsenal? He's human garbage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database