Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

I cannot pick one, sirs

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I cheated and looked at some lists on the interwebs and Inglorious Basterds was up there in my mind. The Jew Hunter opening scene was pretty intense and basically made Waltz a household name in one scene.

Beat by seconds by Adebisi.

Also, the opening temple escape scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark. That is iconic.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Star Wars (A New Hope).

Saw it when it came out. It blew any other sci fi movie out of the water with the opening scene.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
The one that immediately comes to mind is Two Towers. Gandalf vs Balrog in free fall was pretty strong.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Everybody know about say hey to my little friend but this one is so much underated!

One and only. Classic!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
These are kind of typical choices, but amazing scenes. idk about best ever, but they are great
obvious

I was going to put the milkshake scene up here and I saw this one, this is a great scene, great movie too.

• 1Picard

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
These are kind of typical choices, but amazing scenes. idk about best ever, but they are great
obvious

I was going to put the milkshake scene up here and I saw this one, this is a great scene, great movie too.

<Intro> scene

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Irreversible is the first film to come to my mind. I wouldn't say it's the best, but damned if it isn't a wild ride.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Up

For being able to make you really feel for a relationship within the first five minutes of the movie.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Not necessarily my favorite but a damn good one, and I wanted to post one that wasn't already posted.

The Nightcrawler intro of X-Men 2.

Also in this thread : a bunch of people that don't know what an intro is (though the scenes they posted are still epic, I even had to rewatch that Mad Max Fury Road bike chase twice for good measure...) :p

Last edited:
  • 1Like