Your Favorite Painting/Artist?

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Well.. this is probably shitty timing, but Leonid Afremov just posted this on facebook today:
"Only today buy this listing, and then email me ([email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */) the names of ANY 3 paintings that you like to have and I will send them to you , at total price of 198$ for 3 art works
The offer valid for any paintings listed on afremov.com accept the large sizes and one of a kind originals
Nor valid with any coupons and other discounts" Link to his profile:https://www.facebook.com/afremovart?fref=nf
Don't know if the post was for friends only or not.
rrr_img_92134.jpg

p.s. he does stuff like this every so often, so if you miss this one, I suggest adding him as a friend if you are thinking of buying some of his art in the future.
Yeah, the timing isn't great; that's about half of what I paid.
smile.png
My wife completely tolerated my Van Gogh acquisitions but wasn't a huge fan (in the most understated way possible) when I showed her what I had picked up. I will still add him as a friend, though; you never know what that deal may turn up next time and I do like the art.

Edit: Don't have to be a friend, since its a personal page and he is at the friend limit but I am following him now.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Wow, if you are a fan of Afremov's art, just watch his facebook page. Holy hell could I have saved some money. Great deals seem to float by a couple of times a week, so if you are interested, just keep a look out.