Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Julius L. Stewart - On the Yacht 'Namouna'

800px-Julius_LeBlanc_Stewart_-_On_the_Yacht"Namouna"%2C_Venice.jpg

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Raft of the Medusa
Painted by Jean Louis Theodore Gericault in 1818
Some really messed up RL history behind it but I'll let you learn it if you care to on your own.
rrr_img_90880.jpg

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Couple of my favorites I have at home. They look really awesome framed. "Woman with Crow" - Picasso; and "Cristina's World" - Andrew Wyth.
rrr_img_90882.jpg

rrr_img_90883.jpg

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Favorite might be a little strong, but I like this one alot. Wife got it for me as a birthday gift. Cherubim and a Flaming Sword
rrr_img_90890.jpg

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Vladimir Kush,

08.jpg

17.jpg

vladimirkush_70983_1.jpg

surreal-painting-vladimir-kush (21).jpg

I have almost purchased "Trojan Horse" pictured below, twice now, but i am just not at a point in my life where i want to drop a couple grand on art...one day

rhino.jpg

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Favorite might be a little strong, but I like this one alot. Wife got it for me as a birthday gift. Cherubim and a Flaming Sword
rrr_img_90890.jpg
Is this depicting the entrance to the garden of Eden after the exile? Cool painting regardless.

Kind of a cliche but my favorite is The School at Athens by Raphel. Hope to visit the Vatican someday to see it in person. Can't post pic right now because I'm on a mobile device.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
sorry if I shit up too much of a storm. outside of contemporary anything rococo or romanticism.

If its fair game
Straight to the point @1030
Takato+Yamamoto1207352320607.jpg

Takato Yamamoto

and Liu Bolin is legit

Szlia

The architectural drawings of Etienne-Louis Boul?e. XVIIIth century french neo-classic architect who was a visionary but also had very few of his projects actually built. GIS his name, or checkthis.