Your games of the year!

spronk

FPS noob
Bloodborne
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Assassin's Creed Syndicate

(playing Fallout 4, Witcher 3 and MGS5 now)

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Witcher 3
MGS5
Pillars
Dying Light
Vermintide

Honorable Mention:
Killing Floor 2 (Since it is still Early access)

Dishonorable Mention:
Battlefront

Telestin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm going to list the games I enjoyed, and the ones I didn't.

My favorites:
Forza Motorsport 6
Star Wars Battlefront
The Golf Club
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Big Disappointments:
Fallout 4
Black Ops 3
Halo 5

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I"m so pissed i have to wait a year for Tomb Raider as the first one that came out was one of my favorite games of the year.

As for me so far,

#1 - Witcher 3
#2 - Until Dawn
#3 - SC2 - Legacy of the Void

I'm only about 2 hours into Bloodborne right now, it's pretty fun so far but I swear to god these loading screens are waaaay too fucking long lol.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Curious is those of you who say FO4 without even mentioning W3 at all have actually played W3.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think FO4 occupies a different territory even though W3 was called open world, it wasn't open in the FO/ES way. I still think W3 stands head and shoulders above everything else this year though. So many memorable story line quests that I still recall.

Witcher 3 for me bar none.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've played like 0 games in this thread aside from Battlefront which is pretty bad. It's funny, it wouldn't take much to fix Battlefront but the shooting mechanics are just unreal bad.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
1. Rocket League
2. The Witcher 3
3. Cities: Skylines

It's a bit early for this list since there's still a couple big titles due in December. I have high hopes for Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Ori and the Blind Forest
Bloodborne
Fallout 4

Still playing through The Witcher 3 but it's pretty dope too so far!

spronk

FPS noob
Curious is those of you who say FO4 without even mentioning W3 at all have actually played W3.
imo its a immersion vibe thing. I I like D&D settings, but I get fucking fully erect at post apocalyptic and far future settings like Fallout and Mass Effect. MGS 5's setting is a half chub

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Witcher 3 easily.

It hasn't been mentioned here yet, but I'll also give an honorable mention nod to Batman: Arkham Knight (well, the console version at least). Sure, they went a tad overboard with the Batmobile, but it was still a pretty awesome game.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Had to go look up disgaea since a few people mentioned it. Meh, can't stand Asian games.

I've enjoyed a few different games this year, but witcher3 is the only one that's GOTY quality.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I cleared my backlog of games that I left sitting there for years, but if I'm going for this year only I enjoyed a lot Witcher 3 and Pillars of Eternity.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
1) Bloodborne
2) Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin
3) Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Then in no particular order: Other JRPG's I bought for the Vita/PS4 (OMEGA QUINTET!!!!!!!! DUNGEON TRAVELERS 2!!!!!!)

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Witcher 3 by far. It's been a while since a game managed to amaze me with what is possible and/or made me cry like a little bitch.

Thanks to my habit of only picking up GOTY editions when on sale, I haven't played much else. SC LotV was/is pretty good, almost unexpectedly so, but it still didn't blow my mind like W3 did. Thanks to early access and all sorts of DLC, the release list gets a lot blurry. Does new client or huge update count ? In terms of time spent, it's Dota 2 for me, no contest and maybe Path of Exile thanks to the 2.0 patch. Diablo 3 also always catches my interest with a patch and a new season. I wonder how many people who actually played W3 don't have it in their own personal GOTY list.