Your gaming news sources

What are the sources you use to keep yourself informed on gaming?

My favorite one was a blog with lots of games, classed by year and genre, unfortunatly i think that page was canned.

I come here often to see what games people are posting about, but im looking for suggestions on news sources.

I use(d) massively, that discontinued page i mentioned. Also The Mittani for space games and eve online stuff, the usual like IGN and PC gamer / EuroGamer.

Computer Space Game Videos, News Reviews | Space Game JunkieandElectronic Games | Armchair General | Armchair General Magazine - We Put YOU in Command!(strategy games), too.

Any suggestions of websites, other gaming forums? Mainly for stuff thats a bit under the radar, like stuff that might not be on steam, or there prominently.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I use The Mary Sue, Kotaku and Polygon to get the latest info on what I should be offended by and upset about.

khorum

Murder Apologist
v - Catalog

Pretty much just crowd-curated shit from irc/dev chat tbh. But you WILL catch more japanese/euro stuff that you might not care about.

It's 8chan so they discuss gray/black-market shit that big blogs/sites won't mention lest they alienate their advertisers, like the Brazilian PS4 jailbreak etc.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty much this place. I'm not nerdy enough to read gaming websites. I'll let you all handle the vetting process for me.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I use Feedly to collect all my gaming news. You can add YouTube channels, message boards, individual authors, whatever.

Some of the sources I use:

Erik Kain
Paul Tassi
Total Biscuit, The Cynical Brit
PC Gamer
TechRaptor
The Escapist
IGN
Nintendo Life
Playstation.blog

+all the little youtubers that I enjoy.