Your guilty pleasure movies

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Dirty dozen
Blazing saddles
Dr. Strangelove

Rarely stop and watch a movie but if either of these are on I'll watch till the end.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Anyone remember "Gleaming the Cube?"
Hell yeah! Christian Slater. It was on television a few years ago and they had changed the friggin' name of the movie to "My brother's killer" or some shit like that. Couldn't believe it. While we're talking about Christian Slater movies, how about Pump up the Volume?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Hell yeah! Christian Slater. It was on television a few years ago and they had changed the friggin' name of the movie to "My brother's killer" or some shit like that. Couldn't believe it. While we're talking about Christian Slater movies, how about Pump up the Volume?

Introduced many to Leonard Cohen

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dirty dozen
Blazing saddles
Dr. Strangelove

Rarely stop and watch a movie but if either of these are on I'll watch till the end.
I don't think some of the most classic movies in history count as "guilty pleasures" there sir.

Someone said Not Another Teen Movie... I tend to not like most of those comedies that came out around then but that one works for me. Which is ironic since I was homeschooled and shouldn't be able to relate at all.

"We're related!"

"ONLY BY BLOOD"

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I don't think some of the most classic movies in history count as "guilty pleasures" there sir.

Someone said Not Another Teen Movie... I tend to not like most of those comedies that came out around then but that one works for me. Which is ironic since I was homeschooled and shouldn't be able to relate at all.

"We're related!"

"ONLY BY BLOOD"
Most of those spoof movies are pretty horrible. However, Not Another Teen Movie was fucking epic.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Funny how that's basically where Chris Evans started. Now he's fucking Captain America.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Funny how that's basically where Chris Evans started. Now he's fucking Captain America.
Holy shit. I didn't even realize that was Chris Evans in that movie! I thought Captain America always looked familiar, but I could never place it.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Jumping on the rom-com train; 10 Things I Hate About You, She's All That.

That's My Boy, a recent Adam Sandler movie with a Vanilla Ice cameo. Movie cracked me fucking up. The jizz-grandma scene.

I personally don't like Pearl Harbor, but I'll offer it as a brother's guilty pleasure. Surprised how hard it is to think of movies.

Killoran_sl

shitlord
Gone in 60 Seconds.

Automatic watch every time I see that its on.

Watching Twister right now, completely forgot about Phillip Seymour Hoffman being in it. I'll definitely stop on Starship Troopers and Armageddon anytime too.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Gone in 60 Seconds.

Automatic watch every time I see that its on.

Watching Twister right now, completely forgot about Phillip Seymour Hoffman being in it. I'll definitely stop on Starship Troopers and Armageddon anytime too.
Gone In 60 Seconds is a great choice.

Is Starship Troopers a "guilty pleasure"? Thought general consensus is that it is a solid, entertaining movie.

Add Titanic & Showgirls to my list.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think the consensus is that Starship Troopers is a bad, entertaining, great movie. It's practically the definition and model for a guilty pleasure.