Your Own Photography

Bazoom

Trakanon Raider
Some great pics here.

Not up to same standard, but was a great motorcycle ride ;-)

3qXwWuF.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Let me know where you ordered that mount from....been wanting to get one for a while now.
I picked mine up from Amazon the company (iOptron) has their own store I think but the prices are roughly the same (Free 2 day with prime won that battle). I'd recommend getting their ballhead to go with it. Even if you have one on your tripod having one mounted to the tracker will make positioning so much easier.

Photos of it are below, I had to order a new tripod though because the one I have now is not sturdy enough to hold the weight of the mount + camera it's a little too top heavy. Went with a Manfrotto MK290XTA3 still waiting on it to arrive should hopefully be here Sunday :)

O8jKALHh.jpg

kdsGBLdh.jpg

O8jKALHh.jpg

kdsGBLdh.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
I spotted a native (Haida) version of manbearpig while at the awesome museum in Victoria, British Columbia in June. The Haida call him landotterman.

NXoMzdB.jpg

Also was there right when the Russians loaned a mummified baby mammoth. Still has some fur on her too.

umpeD9h.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cloudy as fuck tonight so far this one is going to be a bust :/. Tomorrow and Saturday look iffy going to be really bummed if I don't get one clear night

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
9du1W6V.jpg

qYyZuVy.jpg

YPWl0A5.jpg

I have many photos of from hiking/climbing trips in the rocky's and sierra nevada mtns, I'm not really much of a photographer but everyone once in awhile I get one that I really like

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Haven't used my camera in quite the while and most of my photos are garbage. I feel like I learned so much more over the last few years having a smartphone at all times to snap photos, I should really dig it out and start taking pictures again.

Anyways, here's a duck

p5l2CPx.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
No luck this weekend clouds all night Thursday and Friday cockblocked my view of the meteor shower, moon was bright as fuck last night and then just as it got low in the sky more clouds rolled in. Incredibly fucking bummed about that. All the new hardware went completely unused, I won't have a chance to test it again for a while, suppose I could try and find a place up in WI that's dark enough but my window to go up to the UP is closing fast by mid Oct my car won't cut it.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I'm impressed with some of the local talent here but expect no less from my FoH bros. Beautiful work guys.

Gonna pull some shit off my Instagram later. I'm dying to save up for a nice DSLR. I borrow one occasionally and use my iPhone 6S.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users