VB5pa.jpg

MslDg.jpg

goxPg.jpg

y7jbf.jpg

UIQ6e.jpg

Oidw9.jpg

P8P_sl

shitlord
I know i've already put some up from Germany...but here's a few more...

this is the airport
AiqGN.jpg

NBOv1.jpg

a train station...can't remember Frankfort or Berlin...i'm drunk right now...
q637g.jpg

this is in Frankfurt...awesome cathedral...especially the outside...(i have pics...)
V7qzo.jpg

old Frankfurt square...
NGHct.jpg

i can't remember...
jIYUk.jpg

P8P_sl

shitlord
Explain the first pic, how in the world do they park/move those cars?
man...i have no fucking idea. you can't even walk between them, they're packed so tight...the cars are parked with the tires less than an inch from falling into the damn canals...and you can bet that a decent amount of them are high when they park too...it's a fucking mystery to me as well.

and a few more from there...

My1OB.jpg

m5FcG.jpg

FTtHq.jpg

and for the lulz...a construction site barrier (mind our mess)
3Tdwg.jpg

FleshStick_sl

shitlord
Photo I took at Yellowstone of some random geyser. Added a post-processed tilt-shift effect:

MGkKi.jpg

More Yellowstone:

CDIti.jpg

lHvqc.jpg

YujtN.jpg

EDIT: Updated first picture to better quality.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have a lumix zf35 point and shoot camera. I want to improve taking pictures of aquarium fish. Which is very difficult as it's a moving target, with lower light usually etc. Without buying a SLR. I'm looking for a way I can setup a external flash to shoot down from the top of the aquarium and be triggered by my flash since it doesnt have a hot shoe. Also I need to have the flash blocked or maybe an addon that would normally block the sunlight into the lense to prevent the flash glare on the glass.

Can this be done? Pretty much night and day difference between an external flash and not for aquarium pics.

Subotai

Thief, Archer
I have a lumix zf35 point and shoot camera. I want to improve taking pictures of aquarium fish. Which is very difficult as it's a moving target, with lower light usually etc. Without buying a SLR. I'm looking for a way I can setup a external flash to shoot down from the top of the aquarium and be triggered by my flash since it doesnt have a hot shoe. Also I need to have the flash blocked or maybe an addon that would normally block the sunlight into the lense to prevent the flash glare on the glass.

Can this be done? Pretty much night and day difference between an external flash and not for aquarium pics.
Does it need to be a flash? I mean, can you set up some external lighting to light the tank (from above, and the front)? I'd think any flash would create too variable a result...where external lighting would be consistent.

dimstar

Silver Knight of the Realm
I took the photo, friend did his photoshop magic on it. Can't wait for the picture to arrive from mpix to see in person!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Came across this picture I took with a cell phone camera before cell phone cameras were good. Total luck but I love the shot. It's the Blue Angels, taken from the Golden Gate Bridge.

Blue_Angels_2.jpg