You're the Worst

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I'm a late comer to this show, and finally finished up season 3. Downloaded all of season 4 outside of episodes 1-4 which all seem to be nuked. Apparently episodes 2-4 are on the FX website, so I really just need to find episode 1.

Anyone got ideas? I haven't torrented in like 3 years, only do usenet now. It's really shitty sitting here unable to start the season because of this.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I liked this season. The only season I didn't like was the second season with Gretchen's depression being the topic of every episode.

spronk

FPS noob
i just started watching season 4, 2 episodes in so far and i like it better than s3 but holy fuck is it just me or did lindsay cultivate a lot of mass in between s3 and s4. she needs a LOT more crack

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm still struggling through season 4. Finally got them all downloaded but the show seems to have lost its mojo. The two leads have always been unlikeable, but in an endearing way. Now Gretchen is just insufferable.

And Lindsay and Edgar as more than just Flanderized sidekicks aren't interesting.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That 1st episode was...not great. I really hope it gets better.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user