You're the Worst

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Went to set a recording for this earlier and it said Furious 7 was on in the guide. Hopefully I can make it home in time to watch.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fat Lindsay seems to be fatter.
Weird first episode, but I think it's going to be good

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Fat Lindsay seems to be fatter.
Weird first episode, but I think it's going to be good

Yeah, she does but somehow still seems bangable and I'm not really into chubsters.

This show does misery and self destruction really well. I liked the episode a lot.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Show is still funny. Season 2 was the only real bummer one. That one got too depressing without enough funny to balance it out.

• 1Solidarity

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Show is still funny. Season 2 was the only real bummer one. That one got too depressing without enough funny to balance it out.

I liked S2 a ton, S4E1-2 I wasn't too keen on, still gonna catch up on E3 tonight though, I could see it being a good setup possibly, but on its own it was pretty weak.

Vaclav

Caught up now - oh man, so good and fully back to form.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
As long as gretchen is back to her old self, just being a morally bankrupt crazy bish, rather then the full on retard they made her into when she was with Jimmy.. I'm fine with it. They really made all the characters other then Jimmy into complete morons in the last season, and it was getting on my nerves. She's better when she can hang with him intellectually and give him a run for his money on who is 'the worst'.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Lindsay was so fucking good, and then they ruined her with the "cuck" season.

This season seems decent so far. But Lindsay is by far my favorite character.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of the cuck, him showing up as a men's rights activist now had me cracking up.

Vaclav

Speaking of the cuck, him showing up as a men's rights activist now had me cracking up.

It's an incredibly fitting progression for him, lol. It's actually a past to what I imagine for our MRA/Redpill folks over here.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Liked this episode. Worried about Edgar's future though. He's one of the only people in the show that actually deserves good things.

Vaclav

Liked this episode. Worried about Edgar's future though. He's one of the only people in the show that actually deserves good things.

Pretty sure he's getting prepped for a dark pivot. Seems the season is really trying to do rule reversals on almost everyone.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Renewed for a fifth and final season. I'm glad they have one more season planned and aren't going to drag it out. Not that it's really lost any quality. I thought this season was pretty great.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Some of the writing is really top-notch. The way Gretchen and Lindsey act when she makes the Stephen Hawking joke made me laugh out loud really hard. The proud look on their faces and acknowledgment she knew a thing. Fucking great.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah totally agree, another great season. It is good to see a show wrap it up while it is still interesting, versus dragging it out for a stupid amount of time.

5 seasons should be pretty perfect for this show.