Youtube Games

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm not a big fan of the Youtube Games interface. Twitch might need some work here and there but it's much cleaner and user friendly. Maybe that will change over time but right now it's enough to keep me going to Twitch over Youtube.

The only game I really watch on Twitch is Hearthstone and the "pros" have such dedicated followings that I don't see them really transferring to Youtube unless there is a massive paradigm shift. The average Youtube Hearthstone channel was less than 50 viewers. The top Twitch Hearthstone players regularly draw thousands of viewers.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Youtube doesn't have to/won't do shit, their DMCA problems have been getting worse if anything and I'd be genuinely surprised if they came up with a solution that seems to benefit the new content creators instead of old guys holding all the copyrights, because those are the ones that genuinelly pose a threat to the whole website. Youtube gaming is simply a side job that they need to cover their bases.

Dota 2 draft screen is snapshotted to some korean league vods, so anybody who uploads tournament vods can be DMCA'd by automatic bots so I genuinelly look forward to it happening to a major tournament that decides to stream on there.
If they wont fix the problem then they wasted time launching this new service. They also risk losing content creators in other areas as well by letting this problem grow the way they have.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol, the internet is salty. To be fair, this is probably what his audience looks like:

rrr_img_108094.jpg