Z NAtion- Coming to Scyfy.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
From the trailer it looks like they are going with fast zombies, I like that. I think they are going the comedy route also which could be pretty good.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
The thing that stood out to me most is that they actually say the word zombie in a show about zombies. Well done.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Welll, it can't possibly be worse than the Walking Dead.
Damn, you jinxed it ;p

In fairness, it wasn't as horrifyingly terrible as I had feared, despite the appalling acting, it was at least less boring than this season's falling skies.

As first episodes go, it's not worthy of licking the boots of the walking dead pilot, so hopefully it doesn't go to shit as badly as the rest of walking dead did, or it will be in danger of sucking so hard it creates a black hole that destroys civilization.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
As a FYI, the guys making this show are the Sharknado/Megasnake dudes.
I love how redundant this statement is after reading post 1....

I enjoyed the mindless television that this show provided me for an hour. The concept is different then most other zombie shows/movies as they have an actual goal. I'm not sure if I will stick through the whole season but episode one wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Shocked I couldn't find this on SyFy on demand, maybe it is too soon.
SyFy wants to see if they can shoot themselves in the foot by not providing coverage for this show and then complaining it doesn't do well
smile.png

Oldbased

> Than U
I'm starting to wonder.
I checked earlier to see if it was on. They was running Pitch Black and Chronicles.
I have the 3 pack on UV though so I went there to watch it in HD and commercial free for the 40th time. Saw nothing listed for this;/
Checked on demand and they didn't even have a folder for it. Usually networks/prems put up a 3 minute thing promoting it if nothing else on demand.

I did set it to record the series. Looks like it comes on again tonight after midnight.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I'm starting to wonder.
I wonder about a lot of the shows to be honest. Like I never really got in to The Walking Dead. Didn't even know it existed until like Season 3. I wanted to check back on it and they were running a marathon on AMC but I missed the first half of the marathon. Went to on Demand and all they had was the last 3-4 episodes. If they had put the whole thing on demand, I probably would have watched it and caught up and watched the commercials you can't fast forward through. Instead, I never watched it and still don't. It's a net loss for them.

Pretty soon cable television is going to fail. It's getting cheaper to just get a subscription to Netflix, Huluplus and Amazon Prime all at once then it is to get cable...

Oldbased

> Than U
Especially with items like on meh.com right now where you have a USB TV tuner. Get Netflix or Hulu and/or prime, one of those with a antenna and you really have less reasons.
I wish at some point channels would just start selling directly to the consumer. Want HGTV or SyFy? Pay them directly the $1-3 a month they get for direct access on a website to complete programming live. That would really put a nail into the coffin of some of these cable companies.

Course the cable companies say they need people paying silly amounts of money for things they don't need to maintain/upgrade lines, but history shows no what they need to do that is competition. Otherwise it is Donald diving into gold.

Oldbased

> Than U
Finally saw it. Felt like I saw 3 seasons of TWD plot in 1 showing between the compounds, the baby and so forth.

The only thing missing was a man named Rick telling his son, what do you call a zombie prostitute? A street walker. A STREET WALKER, CARL.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I want to like this show, the production quality is just fucking horrible. Think I'm done with it

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Its campy but it doesn't take itself seriously. The liberty bell taking out zombies was funny as hell. This week we have a zombienado!!

Ganthorn

N00b
Its campy but it doesn't take itself seriously. The liberty bell taking out zombies was funny as hell. This week we have a zombienado!!
This is the thing that I like about it. Walking dead takes it self so seriously whereas this is like fuck it!