Zanki Zero: Last Beginning

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone played this? It's apparently a few years old but I didn't find a post about it and wondering any thoughts on it. I trust FoH's opinion a lot more than randos.

Also out on steam (here)

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Has anyone played this? It's apparently a few years old but I didn't find a post about it and wondering any thoughts on it. I trust FoH's opinion a lot more than randos.

Also out on steam (here)

Hey man, what the fuck is wrong with you?

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This looks like it would be fun if I was like 10.

It's like an oldschool Eye of the Beholder style first person dungeon crawler RPG mixed with a survival game and also weebed up to 11.9 out of 10? (It loses .1 because I don't think there's tentacle rape but there might be so maybe a 12/10.)

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
no. there is a bunch of Japanese dungeon crawlers actually. none of the ones I've tried, I would recommend.

a streamer I watch sometimes, did a series on this. I was not impressed with what I saw, so didnt play, or even watch his whole set.
(vid 1 is ps4 demo, but then he swaps to PC full game after.)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not sure what the weird reaction to asking about this is about. It's a dungeon crawler marketed to fans of Danganronpa--a niche series, sure, but still a rather popular one.

Only reasons I never bought it were that everything I read about it said you'll probably like the story if you're a fan of Danganronpa 1/2/3 (and I am) but the dungeon crawler part of it is just terrible if you're also a fan of Etrian Odyssey, Demon Gaze, Dungeon Travelers 2, Mary Skelter, etc., plus it's a game I just don't see myself playing on anything but a portable and they didn't bring the Vita version west or bother with a Switch port. The stamina and death/rebirth mechanic sounds like it's super tedious when combined with rather lame puzzles which require huge amounts of backtracking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I was just drunk as hell on a bottle of Sailor Jerry last night and thought Hateyou's response was hilarious. Not that there's anything wrong with Aladain ;)