Zenith: An Upcoming VR MMORPG

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
So if I sound Super Hype that is because I am LOL. I am fully Disabled, I had an aneurysm when I was only 24... 33 now lol.... sigh... but in January I purchased a Quest 2 and omg my life is 100 percent different now... I also have agoraphobia so I cant leave my home... really except for Dr. appointments... But now I can visit anywhere, be anywhere whenever I want! So yes! very Hype LOL.
The new VRMMORPG "Zenith", its currently in alpha and as I said there is still time to get in... if your lucky... I am not one of the lucky ones rofl.... The game is going to be massive! There of course are multiple classes, dungeons, raids, even open world raids. The map is apparently so massive it would take hours to walk it. (I have not confirmed this as I wasn't able to preorder because my disability hadn't come in yet, and am not in the alpha) It is a great time to join the community and learn about the game!!! They are giving away Alpha tickets on Twitch as well as in the discord... You just have to be super lucky rofl.
"Join the Zenith: The Last City Discord Server!"
This is a permanent link to the game. (full disclosure the link is also registered to my account. I am 8 referrals away from being able to join the Zenith counsel!) If you decide to check it out... which I HIGHLY recommend then please also hit up the referral channel and type " /referredby " That will add a point to my account. If it doesn't pick up that Asteel#6462 invited you please in the referral tab type /referredby@Asteel(maybe numbers?)
The game looks like it is going to be amazing!!!! Especially when the Decagear comes out!
Thanks for checking out my post! and MANY thanks if you decided to let me refer you!!
I hope to see you in game and am always open to chat about VR in general!! (To me its a life changer)
Asteel

If following directions is a disability, I believe you.

61FF6E02-1A24-4AFD-A1F7-BED5ACB922C7.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
So if I sound Super Hype that is because I am LOL. I am fully Disabled, I had an aneurysm when I was only 24... 33 now lol.... sigh... but in January I purchased a Quest 2 and omg my life is 100 percent different now... I also have agoraphobia so I cant leave my home... really except for Dr. appointments... But now I can visit anywhere, be anywhere whenever I want! So yes! very Hype LOL.
The new VRMMORPG "Zenith", its currently in alpha and as I said there is still time to get in... if your lucky... I am not one of the lucky ones rofl.... The game is going to be massive! There of course are multiple classes, dungeons, raids, even open world raids. The map is apparently so massive it would take hours to walk it. (I have not confirmed this as I wasn't able to preorder because my disability hadn't come in yet, and am not in the alpha) It is a great time to join the community and learn about the game!!! They are giving away Alpha tickets on Twitch as well as in the discord... You just have to be super lucky rofl.
"Join the Zenith: The Last City Discord Server!"
This is a permanent link to the game. (full disclosure the link is also registered to my account. I am 8 referrals away from being able to join the Zenith counsel!) If you decide to check it out... which I HIGHLY recommend then please also hit up the referral channel and type " /referredby " That will add a point to my account. If it doesn't pick up that Asteel#6462 invited you please in the referral tab type /referredby@Asteel(maybe numbers?)
The game looks like it is going to be amazing!!!! Especially when the Decagear comes out!
Thanks for checking out my post! and MANY thanks if you decided to let me refer you!!
I hope to see you in game and am always open to chat about VR in general!! (To me its a life changer)
Asteel
monty python GIF