Zenith: An Upcoming VR MMORPG

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
GunnaEdaw.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
The only thing that could make 18 hour expansion release grinds better is if I was forced to wear a sweaty headset the entire time with no ability to alt-tab.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yall scared away Joss Whedon.
2 of his first 5 posts on this forum were waving around a proud "I'M DISABLED!!" flag, and a 3rd was acting indignant that he got anything other than a round of applause for being disabled. On the FOH forums. I'm pretty sure the guy hasn't ever been here before that day because if he had, he would have known that no one gives a flying fuck if he's disabled and maybe he should just write about it in his diary instead of his introductory post.

And just to clarify when you come back here to lurk, Assteal or wtf ever, I was making fun of you for feeling the need to introduce yourself as disabled TWICE like a typical attention whore that's been trained to think you get pats on the back for every characteristic that's a deviation from the mean....not because you're actually disabled.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

You guys are brutal

In any event, game is giving me more Phantasy Star vibes than Cyberpunk from that video

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Jesus tapdancing Christ, I'm surprised the guy didn't pick iDisabled for his forum name.
Yeah, he really didn't need to tell us that he was disabled and a community manager. It's like saying you're a Republican and a White Supremacist. It's redundant. :trollface:

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, he really didn't need to tell us that he was disabled and a community manager. It's like saying your Republican and a White Supremacist. It's redundant. :trollface:
I am an Independent and a Rural Supremacist, thank you very much.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist

Totally not a shill, although stroked out did inspire me.

The full description is gold.

It's kinda VR right?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
2 of his first 5 posts on this forum were waving around a proud "I'M DISABLED!!" flag, and a 3rd was acting indignant that he got anything other than a round of applause for being disabled. On the FOH forums. I'm pretty sure the guy hasn't ever been here before that day because if he had, he would have known that no one gives a flying fuck if he's disabled and maybe he should just write about it in his diary instead of his introductory post.

And just to clarify when you come back here to lurk, Assteal or wtf ever, I was making fun of you for feeling the need to introduce yourself as disabled TWICE like a typical attention whore that's been trained to think you get pats on the back for every characteristic that's a deviation from the mean....not because you're actually disabled.

I think that's the way most of us feel, It's great that more people have access to things but don't make that you fucking identity.

I don't get people who make their weakest points the cornerstones for their personality.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users