Zombee Apocalypse Incoming.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Bees Surface in the Northeast - Yahoo

"They fly around in a disoriented way, get attracted to light, and then fall down and wander around in a way that's sort of reminiscent of zombies in the movies," Hafernik said. "Sometimes we've taken to calling [it], when they leave their hives, 'the flight of the living dead.'"

The professor accidentally discovered the zombie bees in California in 2008, and since then cases have been reported in Oregon, Washington state, California and South Dakota, he said.

The effect starts with a fly called the Apocephalus borealis, which latches onto European honeybees ? common across the United States ? and lays eggs in the bees that eventually hatch and wreak havoc on their hosts, Hafernik said.

"It's sort of a combination of zombies and aliens mixed together," he said.
Zombie bees today... Zombie humans tomorrow ???

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The culprit fly was originally discovered in the1920s, in Maine, and has been found across the United States, where it had been known to parasitize bumblebees and yellow jacket hornets ? but not honeybees, he said.
Obviously related to Fukushima and Monsanto.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So the government secretly geneticay engineered a bee parasite to cause an food shortage. Tad I'll meet you in your bunker, better head there quick. Shit is going down.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have an unnatural fear of bees. It's actually paralyzing to an extent. Can't explain it at all as the pain is just minor now. This is life-altering, I may live in a bunker.

Disp_sl

shitlord
That one nature video from the Amazon or whatever where the snail has the parasite all pulsing through it's eye is fucked up.

Fuuuuu here it is

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well between the sick cruise ship, and the images of the abandoned cars "fleeing" atlanta, I definitely had a WTF walking dead moment this week.