ZyyzYzzy and the Future of Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Again don't be a peice of fucking shit. Said i didn't want to deal with your and cad's stupid bullshit when you started complaining I wasn't doing anything about the only fuckiblng report we could see due to your incompetence.

I explicitly stated I wouldn't agree to your "code of conduct" anyway
Feel free to post where you said you weren't going to agree to my code of conduct. You in fact did agree to it.

Yes, I agree to the moderator code of conduct. Any violations of it will result in my immediate removal from power

That being said, I will gladly throw away my amod power to ensure the fine people of ReRe know of any bigly corruption shrouded in secrecy and privacy

I assume you mean that bitch ass second post. Please explain how us talking in the report center is "bigly corruption".

Basically you are a bitch ass cunt that never intended to take this serious. You thought you were going to come in with a big dick swinging. You then realized you don't mean shit and it pissed you off. You then thought you could dictate where I am or am not allowed to speak. I told you to fuck right off. You couldn't handle with your tiny ego so you cherry picked comments and posted them to look like some dark knight. I punked your bitch ass and gave you the treatment you deserved when you abuse your powers.

You were told the consequences. You agreed to them. You then bitched out day 1 because you are a cunt. End of story.

• 1Salty
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Feel free to post where you said you weren't going to agree to my code of conduct. You in fact did agree to it.

I assume you mean that bitch ass second post. Please explain how us talking in the report center is "bigly corruption".

Basically you are a bitch ass cunt that never intended to take this serious. You thought you were going to come in with a big dick swinging. You then realized you don't mean shit and it pissed you off. You then thought you could dictate where I am or am not allowed to speak. I told you to fuck right off. You couldn't handle with your tiny ego so you cherry picked comments and posted them to look like some dark knight. I punked your bitch ass and gave you the treatment you deserved when you abuse your powers.

You were told the consequences. You agreed to them. You then bitched out day 1 because you are a cunt. End of story.
I bitched? I responded to a report and said admin's weighing in is inappropriate. You proceeded to flip out like a peice of fucking shit.

Again fuck you.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I bitched? I responded to a report and said admin's weighing in is inappropriate. You proceeded to flip out like a peice of fucking shit.

Again fuck you.
You called everyone a cunt and told them to fuck off. That is bitching you bitch. You then quit because you didn't like the fact that other people were allowed to talk.

You are just a bitch all around. Two comments, is "flipping out" what would you call all this you are spewing in this thread? Bitch.

• 1Ice Burn

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You called everyone a cunt and told them to fuck off. That is bitching you bitch. You then quit because you didn't like the fact that other people were allowed to talk.

You are just a bitch all around. Two comments, is "flipping out" what would you call all this you are spewing in this thread? Bitch.
a_skeleton_03, stop lying.

I was the first to reject the report and say the user's behavior will be monitored".

Cad made a post and I replied "admin weighing in is highly inappropriate"

You came in frothing to which I said i dont want to deal with your bullshit.

You continued to splurg so I posted in the ask amod thread.

Keep on lying though you stupid piece of shit.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I cant take this seriously. Not sure if trolling or 5 years old.

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Your timeline is still wrong.

You did your job.

Some random moderator made a joke it opened it.

Cad made a comment as he is allowed to, it was a joke.

Someone closed it again.

Some other moderator made another joke.

I think this is when I made a joke also.

You then flipped your shit.

I told you to fuck off, I also brought up the other report then where I said the words "can you not see the other report" because I only saw it on a_skeleton_03 not neuromancer.

You continued to flip your shit while I was trying to fix permissions.

The bottom line is you were always planning on bitching out. You got your wish. Continue being a bitch in every way. I am done with your bitch ass though.

If you find one single moderator to say you weren't being a bitch I will apologize to your royal bitchiness.

I have never stated I was perfect in this entire situation. Not one time. You were most definitely a bitch just bitching out though no matter how you spin it or lie.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I honestly don't understand what your so mad about ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy . Nothing out of the ordinary happened in that report thread. Passive agressive negging is @a_skeleton_03's management style. If I threw a bitch fit every time he made some comment about what I could be doing but currently am not, this site would be nothing but.

• 1Blown

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Not the first time Zyyz is raging like this though. Just didnt excpect him to be that serious about it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Not the first time Zyyz is raging like this though. Just didnt excpect him to be that serious about it.
3 day ban is the perfect recipe for rage fermentation. Combined with the current high temp and high humidity, the rage is practically impossible to keep bottled up.

• 1Blown
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I honestly don't understand what your so mad about ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy . Nothing out of the ordinary happened in that report thread. Passive agressive negging is @a_skeleton_03's management style. If I threw a bitch fit every time he made some comment about what I could be doing but currently am not, this site would be nothing but.
Exactly. a_skeleton_03's type are dipshits which is why I said to demod me and got him to. He wants to act all holy when he's a piece of shit, fuck him

Oldbased

> Than U
3 day ban is the perfect recipe for rage fermentation. Combined with the current high temp and high humidity, the rage is practically impossible to keep bottled up.
The anger was more than I expected as well. I like Zyyy but man he came out of that gate like

download.gif

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
when i voted for known idiots i expected a gradual increase in stupidity leading to a climax

did not expect full blown retard within days, such a let-down

next pls

• 1Worf

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Your timeline is still wrong.

You did your job.

Some random moderator made a joke it opened it.

Cad made a comment as he is allowed to, it was a joke.

Someone closed it again.

Some other moderator made another joke.

I think this is when I made a joke also.

You then flipped your shit.

I told you to fuck off, I also brought up the other report then where I said the words "can you not see the other report" because I only saw it on a_skeleton_03 not neuromancer.

You continued to flip your shit while I was trying to fix permissions.

The bottom line is you were always planning on bitching out. You got your wish. Continue being a bitch in every way. I am done with your bitch ass though.

If you find one single moderator to say you weren't being a bitch I will apologize to your royal bitchiness.

I have never stated I was perfect in this entire situation. Not one time. You were most definitely a bitch just bitching out though no matter how you spin it or lie.
Nice revision of events

Status
Not open for further replies.