ZyyzYzzy and the Future of Moderation

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Fuck admin's. Didn't take moderating seriously?

a_skeleton_03 didn't properly setup amods and I could only see the report he made on necromancer. I was the first one to close it and respond without joking. Then he or an admin felt the need to reopen it, twice. He jumped down my throat and complained about us not doing anything despite not being able tosee other reports.

Cad also feels the need to talk on reports, going against a_skeleton_03's whole fucking reorg.

It was bullshit from the start.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U

a_skeleton_03 didn't properly setup amods and I could only see the report he made on necromancer. I was the first one to close it and respond without joking. Then he or an admin felt the need to reopen it, twice. He jumped down my throat and complained about us not doing anything despite not being able tosee other reports.

Cad also feels the need to talk on reports, going against a_skeleton_03's whole fucking reorg.

Rise my friend. Go forth and bring memes, and lay waste to those hitleristic servants of deviant nature and bring forth the army of the Snek. I have awaited your return.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I know I joke about being confused about the new admin/mod setup, but it's only partially joking. Who does what?!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

Wrong, not a single admin "reopened" it. One of you were always the one to reopen it. It wasn't you. Others commented, it opens back up again as a result, no big deal. Nobody was whining it wasn't closed. It's just a conversation piece at that point.

You couldn't see the other report, I fixed that after asking if you could see it. You were bitching nonstop in the one which is the only reason I brought the other up. You couldn't see it. I fixed it and said my bad but by that time you were gone.

Cad and Mario and every other admin are talking in almost every report right now. I said they were going to in the message that you acknowledged. If you can't read that is your fault. I pasted it for everyone to see so maybe go back and reread it. You don't have to listen to a damn word they say, they are just chatting and putting in two cents, that is all.

Yes, you were bullshit from the start. You had no intention to uphold what you agreed to. You searched for a way out from the beginning and you found it.

You volunteered.
You agreed to the terms.
You broke them.

This thread is now moved to the shaw and is the only place you may discuss this. Any mention of it again and the admins, not me, will punish you as it says in the first post of the thread. That is their decision, not mine.

• 1Ice Burn

Oldbased

> Than U
I know I joke about being confused about the new admin/mod setup, but it's only partially joking. Who does what?!
From everything I've seen it breaks down like this:
a_skeleton_03-Does 99.9999% of the technical and backend work. He also does 98.74444% of the actual admining.
The remaining admins all shitpost other than Cad who somehow thinks it is an actual spot of power.
The moderators are there to shitpost but against the tyranny actions of a_skeleton_03 and against the admins.

So here is your balance of power:
a_skeleton_03>shitposters>admin shitposters>moderator shitposters>Cad.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
From everything I've seen it breaks down like this:
a_skeleton_03-Does 99.9999% of the technical and backend work. He also does 98.74444% of the actual admining.
The remaining admins all shitpost other than Cad who somehow thinks it is an actual spot of power.
The moderators are there to shitpost but against the tyranny actions of a_skeleton_03 and against the admins.

So here is your balance of power:
a_skeleton_03>shitposters>admin shitposters>moderator shitposters>Cad.
Ok, this time I'm definitely writing this all down!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Wrong, not a single admin "reopened" it. One of you were always the one to reopen it. It wasn't you. Others commented, it opens back up again as a result, no big deal. Nobody was whining it wasn't closed. It's just a conversation piece at that point.

You couldn't see the other report, I fixed that after asking if you could see it. You were bitching nonstop in the one which is the only reason I brought the other up. You couldn't see it. I fixed it and said my bad but by that time you were gone.

Cad and Mario and every other admin are talking in almost every report right now. I said they were going to in the message that you acknowledged. If you can't read that is your fault. I pasted it for everyone to see so maybe go back and reread it. You don't have to listen to a damn word they say, they are just chatting and putting in two cents, that is all.

Yes, you were bullshit from the start. You had no intention to uphold what you agreed to. You searched for a way out from the beginning and you found it.

You volunteered.
You agreed to the terms.
You broke them.

This thread is now moved to the shaw and is the only place you may discuss this. Any mention of it again and the admins, not me, will punish you as it says in the first post of the thread. That is their decision, not mine.
Fuck you.

Yep, flip out and attack me in a report before you fucling set shit up properly.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Fuck you.

Tell me where I am allowed to speak or not.

Was that cathartic? Ready to stop being a bitch and just move on?
Fuck you, you lying sack of shit. You didn't apologize about not setting up amods properly, but launched an attack at me.

You are an insecure stupid piece of shit

• 3Ice Burn

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Fuck you, you lying sack of shit. You didn't apologize about not setting up amods properly, but launched an attack at me.

You are an insecure stupid piece of shit
Fuck you.

I did apologize to all the moderators left after I fixed it. That report wasn't even that big of a deal and I mentioned it exactly once.

You are a chromosome smuggler.

Fuck you.

• 3Salty

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Fuck you.

I did apologize to all the moderators left after I fixed it. That report wasn't even that big of a deal and I mentioned it exactly once.

You are a chromosome smuggler.

Fuck you.
Yep attack amods first bevause you are incompetent you little insecure child.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Ice Burn

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Don't lie. I posted what you said, but amazingly your hamspter died shortly after.
Okay I attacked you viciously and without mercy. It was scathing and terrible. I rocked you to your very core after you called me a cunt and I forget what else. I attacked the guy that tells everyone to eat shit and die.

Now what? What do you want?

• 1Triggered

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Okay I attacked you viciously and without mercy. It was scathing and terrible. I rocked you to your very core after you called me a cunt and I forget what else. I attacked the guy that tells everyone to eat shit and die.

Now what? What do you want?
Don't be a peice of fucking shit and bitch at amods actually doing shit because you are fucking incompetent.

• 1Ice Burn

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Don't be a peice of fucking shit and bitch at amods actually doing shit because you are fucking incompetent.
Okay, don't agree to something and then do the exact opposite the very first moment your feelings are hurt.

Don't read something and claim later on that what you agreed to is no longer okay because your ass felt funny when you woke up.

Don't go out like a total bitch because someone said hurt words to you once.

• 2Rustled

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Okay, don't agree to something and then do the exact opposite the very first moment your feelings are hurt.

Don't read something and claim later on that what you agreed to is no longer okay because your ass felt funny when you woke up.

Don't go out like a total bitch because someone said hurt words to you once.
Again don't be a peice of fucking shit. Said i didn't want to deal with your and cad's stupid bullshit when you started complaining I wasn't doing anything about the only fuckiblng report we could see due to your incompetence.

I explicitly stated I wouldn't agree to your "code of conduct" anyway

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Ice Burn
Status
Not open for further replies.