ZyyzYzzy and the Future of Moderation

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
As you are all aware by now, @ZyyzYzzy has been removed from the staff as a result of violating the moderator code of conduct. He knew the rules and agreed to them before taking the position. He broke pretty much the only rule, that being not to spread private communications in public in an effort to create drama.

In addition to being removed from the staff, he is also currently serving a three day ban. Once this ban has been served, he will be reinstated as a regular poster with a few stipulations:
  • @ZyyzYzzy is hereby banned from ever campaigning for or serving in any staff position on this site.
  • Any complaining/whining/bitching about this decision he wishes to do will be contained to to the designated bitching area(rickshaw).
  • Any violation of the previous point will result in further punishment.
This is to be the template for handling moderator misconduct in the future. Please contain any questions or comments you may have about this policy to this thread.

• 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I hope he didn't read the fanfic I was writing about Soygen

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So let me get this straight. You guys all agreed not to spread private communication just to create drama. And he turns around and immediately breaks that rule?

Smart.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I hope he didn't read the fanfic I was writing about Soygen
Please feel free to use poetic license for my penis size. Use extra poetic license if need be.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
We have to stop banning people for little to no reason. Threaten to discuss private comunicattions is a weak excuse.

Have you looked at the amod thread, and the amount of pms that get posted?

Now I do agree that if an amod comit suicide by anadmin, he should be not permitted to run for at least one term.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
As you are all aware by now, @ZyyzYzzy has been removed from the staff as a result of violating the moderator code of conduct. He knew the rules and agreed to them before taking the position. He broke pretty much the only rule, that being not to spread private communications in public in an effort to create drama.

In addition to being removed from the staff, he is also currently serving a three day ban. Once this ban has been served, he will be reinstated as a regular poster with a few stipulations:
  • @ZyyzYzzy is hereby banned from ever campaigning for or serving in any staff position on this site.
  • Any complaining/whining/bitching about this decision he wishes to do will be contained to to the designated bitching area(rickshaw).
  • Any violation of the previous point will result in further punishment.
This is to be the template for handling moderator misconduct in the future. Please contain any questions or comments you may have about this policy to this thread.

Maybe he shared that information because he felt there was a security issue, I have an anonymous source within the admin team that can confirm even though he hates hates hates when people share private communications it is justified if there might be a security issue.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have a source who knows the kind of thinking Amods may or may not do and they also confirm that.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The code of conduct specifically specified that the only punishment was removal of moderation powers.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.