ZyyzYzzy and the Future of Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Seems like something that would be right up your alley like a Creed reunion concert.
We can only hope Scott and Mark can put aside their differences and get back together to give the world what it has been desperately lacking for the last 15 years.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There was no voter fraud. I called the community at Large a bunch of idiots and if they voted me in they were literally retarded and I'd act exactly the same. Here I stand after winning in first place with roughly 65% of the votes

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
Several times now people that have wanted to no longer be mods have decided to go out with a bang by breaking the rules of conduct. The only way to stop that kind of crap followed by a lolvictorylap is to start instituting bans for moderator abuse.

I find it hard to believe that anyone that puts any thought into the ramifications of all this won't immediately come to the conclusion that it has to stop.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
There was no voter fraud. I called the community at Large a bunch of idiots and if they voted me in they were literally retarded and I'd act exactly the same. Here I stand after winning in first place with roughly 65% of the votes

How come when HIllary shit on the electorate she didn't get the win like you did? There is a missing piece to the puzzle you could probably sell to the DNC for millions. (or get 2 delegates to the back of the head).

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I happy that we're starting to finally stamp down on the childish behavior of this community. This is truly Draegan's dreams being realized, may he rest in peace.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How come when HIllary shit on the electorate she didn't get the win like you did? There is a missing piece to the puzzle you could probably sell to the DNC for millions. (or get 2 delegates to the back of the head).
She needed to kill herself and rise from the ashes like a beautiful Phoenix like me

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Post the code of conduct here please. a_skeleton_03 already did it before the site went down, so unless he slagged the drives on purpose to hide it, it's obviously OK for us to see it now.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Post the code of conduct here please. a_skeleton_03 already did it before the site went down, so unless he slagged the drives on purpose to hide it, it's obviously OK for us to see it now.

Code of Conduct:
1. Don't do things that displease a_skeleton_03

End

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Code of Conduct:
1. Don't do things that displease a_skeleton_03

End

GOTCHA MOTHERFUCKER!

That was a private communication. Fire and 3 day ban his ass!

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
GOTCHA MOTHERFUCKER!

That was a private communication. Fire and 3 day ban his ass!

63173884.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm so confused over who is still amod, who is admin, what is going on, etc.

All @Amod and @Admin please check in in this thread for a head count so we can know as a community who to avoid.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm so confused over who is still amod, who is admin, what is going on, etc.

All @Amod and @Admin please check in in this thread for a head count so we can know as a community who to avoid.
I'm not sure the server can currently handle that many people posting in here right now.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Several times now people that have wanted to no longer be mods have decided to go out with a bang by breaking the rules of conduct. The only way to stop that kind of crap followed by a lolvictorylap is to start instituting bans for moderator abuse.

I find it hard to believe that anyone that puts any thought into the ramifications of all this won't immediately come to the conclusion that it has to stop.
Correct me if I'm wrong. But wasn't this particular case a little of a "minority report" going on. The punishment was before the crime was comitted. Which I do want to point out is hilarious/ironic with zzxxyy been involved on the tanoomba banning.
Also on the bigger picture, if this was part of the code rules all of us would have still signed up to it.
Just add it next time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Correct me if I'm wrong. But wasn't this particular case a little of a "minority report" going on. The punishment was before the crime was comitted. Which I do want to point out is hilarious/ironic with zzxxyy been involved on the tanoomba banning.
Also on the bigger picture, if this was part of the code rules all of us would have still signed up to it.
Just add it next time.
How is this a minority report situation?

He straight up suicided in the way he knew would get the most attention specifically stating he was doing it to get demoted.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I happy that we're starting to finally stamp down on the childish behavior of this community. This is truly Draegan's dreams being realized, may he rest in peace.
The whole community can be as childish as it wants. That includes the staff.

The rules are bizarrely easy. He volunteered after reading them. He was then further instructed on them and acknowledged a more detailed version.

Private messagees in the report system is sacrosanct or we might as well delete the feature.

• 1Picard

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Minority report in the sense he didnt posted the screenshots. That is what I meant, however I was offline a lot last weekend.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
So, he threatened to post what the other amods were saying about a user in the report comments?

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.