Recent content by stupidmonkey

  1. stupidmonkey

    Nintendo Switch 1 and 2

    I rarely buy things day 1 but for the few I have (Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild), I haven't noticed that.
  2. stupidmonkey

    The Video Thread

  3. stupidmonkey

    The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

    That's because it's this guy. Went viral years back about how crazy he got about trains. He has car videos as well and assume that's the reason they picked him.
  4. stupidmonkey

    New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

    Nobody mentioning Cameron Mitchell is a disgrace.
  5. stupidmonkey

    Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

  6. stupidmonkey

    The Video Thread

    He's got some good ones from the early days
  7. stupidmonkey

    Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

    The Tall Man finally got him https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2026-08-11/reggie-bannister-dead-star-phantasm-films
  8. stupidmonkey

    The Witcher

  9. stupidmonkey

    The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

    It's been on and off over the past 20 years it feels like. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13917358/ I think I heard Lou Diamond talking on a podcast a couple weeks back and made it sound like it's a go.
  10. stupidmonkey

    RL Picture Thread

    Don't lie. You took them off just for the pic but I have the evidence.
  11. stupidmonkey

    The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

    I hear part 3 is in production. Can't wait to see Billy with blue hair.
  12. stupidmonkey

    Avengers: Doomsday (2025)

  13. stupidmonkey

    The Video Thread

  14. stupidmonkey

    Evil Dead Burn (2026)

    Speaking of Ash