Recent content by Sylas

  1. Sylas

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Oh nice I'll have to take a look at it when i get home. I literally only move buffs/debuffs to specific locations around my character near the middle of the screen to track bleeds, combo points etc. If the default ui let's you move specific buffs/debuffs to specific areas of the screen then I...
  2. Sylas

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Looks like there is a forever version of weak auras so all good. Idk what they use it for in retail but in classic its the best qol addon around, just to move buffs/debuffs to a central location so you can see/track them all
  3. Sylas

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Ahh good, I heard retail did away with them and didnt know if that was gonna carry over to here or not. Currently bombing Iran right now so gonna get a late start on this when I get off deployment
  4. Sylas

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Are addons like weak auras in this version or nah
  5. Sylas

    EverQuest Ascendant! Just started in Feb

    well I had a bit of time before my deployment so for some dumb ass reason i decided to clear VT....6 hours later I have killed every raid boss as solo wizard. Luclin is done
  6. Sylas

    EverQuest Ascendant! Just started in Feb

    Emperor Ssraesha has finally fallen. allegedly there was a patch to fix his chain stuns but devs confirmed that patch didn't do anything and another one is in work. fuck VT, Luclin is complete
  7. Sylas

    Everquest Legends

    Found the next nirgon, check out this unhinged DM: Today at 9:45 AM You people have some serious issues. Just because someone likes a game that is made by someone whom is trans does not inherently make that person gay, trans, or anything in between. I have zero questions about my sexuality as...
  8. Sylas

    Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

    Yes. This is pretty much exactly how Vanguard Too Much Brown had it set up too...
  9. Sylas

    Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

    The hotbars in Pantheon were just a carbon copy of Vanguard, I assume they changed them to not be retarded and to be like every other video game?
  10. Sylas

    Everquest Legends

    Louder for ppl in the back.
  11. Sylas

    EverQuest Ascendant! Just started in Feb

    emp to 37% new personal best, close but no cigar
  12. Sylas

    Everquest Legends

    Just look at what THJ did, and think of how you can change it for the worse. Then make it faker and gayer than that.
  13. Sylas

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Which class fantasy is that again? The bounty hunter / Witcher/Pokémon/blue mage thing that this game is calling SK?
  14. Sylas

    EverQuest Ascendant! Just started in Feb

    So first day of luclin I went through the progression mobs/zones/raids clearing most lower end raids fine despite the gazillion of hp. 3 raids i couldn't do first day: VT due to keying, not all shard zones were available for dz and they were just camped with warp hacking mqing filth. Seru. I...
  15. Sylas

    EverQuest Ascendant! Just started in Feb

    Tldr: Ascendant is a more challenging solo emu...to the point most ppl dont solo they box. I would say most players 3 box but solo is possible, but difficult. Comparing to thj, in velious era, everyone could clear the named progression mobs. Almost everyone could clear the big 3, most high...