107 Worthless Posts

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's like you don't know what an attention whore is. Yes she needs help, she's an (admitted) attention whore. You'd be helping her by letting her phone buzz when she gets attention. It's not rocket science people.

Vanessa Vanessa as a work around if the text stuff doesn't work, why not give the site a gmail account that you sync to your phone?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Projection has become the norm in today's society.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Done, but it either does too little or too much. I get e-mails for PMs. I don't get e-mails for Alert bells unless I follow a thread but seems if I do that, I get an e-mail for any reply at all which is *too* spammy. Was just looking to see if I could get only alerts for likes/replies/mentions to be e-mailed (or texted, if a_skeleton_03 worked that in).

Maybe you guys get alerts due to how much you post every 30 seconds, but it's not too too often for me. (300+ posts compared to 10,000+ posts in many cases)

I thought there was an option to email you anytime you got an alert. It's a common feature on other websites (usually defaults to on), but I just looked and I don't see it here. I should have looked before talking.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did he die? I remember CKD eyes kinda like tyen tyen , giant nose and big balloons. Also huge tits.

IIRC Msb got e-stalked by one of our resident creepers through something like imgur or some other pic uploading site. Seemed like a very unlikely candidate for the traditional tranny suicide due to passing quite well.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I've seen Ms. Behavin's pics... those "tits" were mostly stuffing and top cleavage made by either tape or a shitload of tight cinching. They also wore a wig. Ever seen a body pic or something besides a crap-quality webcam from the bust up? Exactly. My guess = crossdresser, not even a transsexual.

• 3Ice Burn
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I've seen Ms. Behavin's pics... those "tits" were mostly stuffing and top cleavage made by either tape or a shitload of tight cinching. They also wore a wig. Ever seen a body pic or something besides a crap-quality webcam from the bust up? Exactly. My guess = crossdresser, not even a transsexual.

Pardon me but what's the difference? Not being part of that culture they seem like one in the same.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Pardon me but what's the difference? Not being part of that culture they seem like one in the same.

Crossdressers dress in womens attire from time to time with no desire to "be" a woman and live their business / social lives as men... sometimes as a fetish, sometimes just for the fuck of it... idk.
Trannies live as a woman 24/7, almost universally get on HRT in conjunction with surgical help, change their name, legal paperwork, and try their best to live a normal life as a woman, blending in with society.

Crossdressers to trannies are like O'Douls drinkers to Moonshine drinkers. Same "realm", totally different kind of life. (bad analogy I know, but I hope it makes sense!)

If Ms. Behavin is a legit tranny, great... LoL, I'd actually think we'd have had a bit of fun. I just doubt it and not just because I'm a competitive bisch... I just feel their look is a bit suspect, but whatevs :)

Sorry to shit up thread... as usual I can say something completely unrelated to my tranniness (simple request about alerts) and people pile on heh... which is fine, I just didn't intend to get this off-topic on this topic. Feel free Amod Amod to move relevant posts to my thread <3

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Are we really letting the tranny shit up this thread with hia faggotry?

New mod team needs to step up they game send this fudge packer back to screenshots where the other fags can beat off to him leaving the rest of us in peace.

• 5Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
, I just didn't intend to get this off-topic on this topic.

Tranny talk is always on topic on FoH, every thread. :p

Are we really letting the tranny shit up this thread with hia faggotry?

New mod team needs to step up they game send this fudge packer back to screenshots where the other fags can beat off to him leaving the rest of us in peace.

Wow hodj, you were literally the first person to start this derail. Go look.

• 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.