107 Worthless Posts

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
What work do you do with bands, if I may?
8029369.gif

• 13Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 13 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Stage set up sound design promoting booking

Its not bad.

If myself and others here are the targets of your drug-fueled, poisonous outbursts of vitriol and negativity instead of your wife and kids, then pile on the insults chief. Whatever helps you come out the other side a better man.

The fact that you think anything said on this forum by me is serious and not 100% tongue in cheek, no matter how vile and brutal it gets, will never get old to me, trannybro.

Did they take some of your humor glands when they cut off your balls and strapped silicone to your chest?

Or is it the estradiol that makes you such an easily trolled salty butthurt?

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yeah, call me after a 6 day meth-bender where you call the police on a bush across that street that you thought was a peeping tom.
You would be more likely to call the police on your 70 year old tiered garden having neighbor for going on a 7 day meth bender and trying to rat you out for your 6 day one.

Phone call would go like this.

911 - "911 What is your emergency?"
You - *cough**cough**cough*....hello....no noone is fucking there...shut the fuck up..shhhh I got this...HELLO?!"
911 - "Sir what is your emergency"
You - "Oh fuck...I didn't know it actually called it fuck fuck fuck shit fuck fuck no put that down I need that shut the fuck up hold on...Hello."
911 - "Sir Please tell me your emergency."
You - "Fuck"
*click*

You then spend the next 10 hours walking around a park near your house while wearing swim trunks and a too small wifebeater, trying to be "normal" and talk to kids on the playset while their parents shoo you away and actually call the cops.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The fact that you think anything said on this forum by me is serious and not 100% tongue in cheek, no matter how vile and brutal it gets, will never get old to me, trannybro.

I take people at face value when they make a post, yes. I honestly don't understand the whole mentality of "this is me IRL but this... THIS is my INTERNET ALTER EGO TALKING NOW MUAHAHAHHAA!!!-

:emoji_arrow_upper_left: That's me in my avatar. Vanessa is my RL name. The stuff I post here is what I really think. And you?

You claim to have a great life and just come round here to "troll the ass out of this place" and relish in this character you built online of being an asshat and nuisance who gets his jollies off with tossing his verbal feces around a message board built upon a 19 yr old MMO called Everquest. For what? All "for a cheap laugh", right? Good for you, I just don't get it... seems immature. I give you a legitimate compliment and try to actually ask you about your RL in a genuine manner and you launch your shittiness into me yet again. It's all just so bizarre how you do, but I guess this explains why there's literally an autism reaction on this forum dedicated to your legacy.

• 5Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." -- Kurt Vonnegut in Mother Night

Well you're doing a great job at pretending to be a faggot lately, faggot.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Still under 40.

15 forever in my mind though.

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure my 14 year old and 17 year old really give a shit one way or the other. My kids aren't fucking 2 dipshit, my daughters in her last year of high school.

so you had a wild and crazy night of blasting rails of sweetener?

slow down hodjie, you might give yourself diabeetus

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
so you had a wild and crazy night of blasting rails of sweetener?

slow down hodjie, you might give yourself diabeetus

Inositol is used as a mild diuretic by health nuts actually. Its not because its mildly sweet that they use it, they use it to drive urine production and secretion.

For some idiotic reason.

Its the only thing I'd step on blow with, personally, but I have some degree of ethics.

Archdruid Archeron

the Site Surgeon
<Granularity Engineer>
It's a shame I can't shaw this thread.

disappointed_luffy_by_elitassj4-daw7u7l.png

Stand by your convictions and make it happen.

Click the checkbox in the bottom left (desktop, or right side on mobile) of all the trash posts.
In the bright red bar that appears at the bottom of the page, click the "Choose action" dropdown and move them to a Shaw thread.

While I don't give a fuck about all the trailer-park-trash drama in here (and my opinion is irrelevant anyway), you do, so you should own it. Go be you. Drink a big mug of "man the fuck up" and then mod like you mean to.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Stand by your convictions and make it happen.

Click the checkbox in the bottom left (desktop, or right side on mobile) of all the trash posts.
In the bright red bar that appears at the bottom of the page, click the "Choose action" dropdown and move them to a Shaw thread.

While I don't give a fuck about all the trailer-park-trash drama in here (and my opinion is irrelevant anyway), you do, so you should own it. Go be you. Drink a big mug of "man the fuck up" and then mod like you mean to.

I meant the whole thread dingle-berry.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Inositol is used as a mild diuretic by health nuts actually. Its not because its mildly sweet that they use it, they use it to drive urine production and secretion.

For some idiotic reason.

Its the only thing I'd step on blow with, personally, but I have some degree of ethics.

So you're just snorting diuretic now. Im not sure why you thought that was better than sweetener.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.