13 moons forum Intro

13moons_sl

shitlord
Hello, finally rolled here on reroll. Thought it would be polite to intro myself.

I have been gaming for most of my 42 years in one fashion or another. Eq was my favorite online experience. Have played ultima, eq, vanguard , wow, warhamner, , guild wars 2 , extensively, and many others to a lesser degree . Pvp is now my preference as pve is rather boing without the massive raids of old school gaming .

I am a house and techno dj / producer. the music underground provides the means by which I live.

Long live rerolled.

Disclaimer - I looked for a FAQ but did not see one . (Possibly due to iphone format ?) if this is the wrong forum please forgive the oversight.

Save vs admin
Save vs population

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
13moons,

Do you have a terminal disease such as ass cancer or bio-polar 2? If so have they helped you get into any MMO betas?

Thanks for your reply.

Cheers!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
13moons,

Do you have a terminal disease such as ass cancer or bio-polar 2? If so have they helped you get into any MMO betas?

Thanks for your reply.

Cheers!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Welcome 13moons.

I have briefly investigated IP and email and it doesn't seem to be Aleksei or anyone else we know(at least from first glance). Tuco, who do you think this is?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Possibly. I don't remember them and their post in this thread sounded like they were new to the community.