13 moons forum Intro

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ah I have another online friend named 13moons. Not sure if this is the same one. 13moons are you in PRX?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Go outside and enjoy the clear, warm Ann Arbor morning, Tuco.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I wish we had a BBQ day at work. What the hell...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nothing good comes from BBQ day at work. Just a bunch of fatties snoring at their desks with BBQ sauce all over their keyboards and one of the extra cheeseburgers on their desk "for dinner tonight".

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Nothing good comes from BBQ day at work. Just a bunch of fatties snoring at their desks with BBQ sauce all over their keyboards and one of the extra cheeseburgers on their desk "for dinner tonight".
somebody is a vegetarian!

Khane

Are you kidding me? Nobody likes a vegetarian. I just work with a lot of people who are disgusting to watch eat when they have to actually pay for the food. When it's free it's like their fatty 2 stroke stomach hits a power band and goes for the gold.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Khane must work in the video game industry.

Khane

Khane must work in the video game industry.
Healthcare. Sad isn't it? I work for the ASO for the state of Connecticut. There are doctors, nurses, PTs and OTs, tons of people involved in all the medicaid programs the state offers and there are so many goddamn fat people

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Are you kidding me? Nobody likes a vegetarian. I just work with a lot of people who are disgusting to watch eat when they have to actually pay for the food. When it's free it's like their fatty 2 stroke stomach hits a power band and goes for the gold.
I laughed way to hard at this. someone must of had a Yamaha or Kawasaki dirt bike growing up.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Healthcare. Sad isn't it? I work for the ASO for the state of Connecticut. There are doctors, nurses, PTs and OTs, tons of people involved in all the medicaid programs the state offers and there are so many goddamn fat people
Yeah, that is sad. I work in the nutraceutical/sports nutrition industry and it's one of those industries that's usually a pretty accurate reflection of its products. Lots of people in good shape, but there's definitely some outliers! I still want BBQ Wednesday.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, that is sad. I work in the nutraceutical/sports nutrition industry and it's one of those industries that's usually a pretty accurate reflection of its products. Lots of people in good shape, but there's definitely some outliers! I still want BBQ Wednesday.
Isn't your entire industry based on who can make the most ridiculous claims and still sell stuff to people?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I want a BBQ wednesday, shiiiit.

Although a few weeks ago they cooked burgers and provided free beer/wine in the courtyard as a team building thing.. whatever that means

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Were the burgers well done and the beer bud light? I'd be upset too.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They had some stuff like Sam Adams and some other stuff. Burgers were alright. I got paid to eat food so I didn't care.