13 moons forum Intro

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Fuck you guys and your work lunches. Anything like that in my group is considered a misuse of government funds. We are treated like god damn slaves, only a mini fridge and our desks to eat at, but we do have a sweet $20k robot that we got and hasn't been used in 3 years.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Isn't your entire industry based on who can make the most ridiculous claims and still sell stuff to people?
Sure, the snakeoil outweighs the science by a pretty high factor, but there are a lot of people and companies genuinely interested in promoting healthy lifestyles and in actual scientific research. The shady shit is unavoidable as the industry has been largely unregulated until very recently(FDA is cracking down way harder in the last 3 years or so). That's not to say there aren't a lot of very reputable people on the science end of things in this industry, though.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Let's be honest; the steroid scandal was the only exciting thing about MLB!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Fuck you guys and your work lunches. Anything like that in my group is considered a misuse of government funds. We are treated like god damn slaves, only a mini fridge and our desks to eat at, but we do have a sweet $20k robot that we got and hasn't been used in 3 years.
What robot?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I don't want my fucking tax money paying to calibrate some goddamn robot!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I think it is a 1100. Its useless right now. Last time I used it for shits and giggles, 1000ul was off by 38ul.