16 Team Custom League - Fantasy Football

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Yeah I took somebody. I don't remember who. Maybe Alfred Morris? I dunno. It's funny because I was the one championing him as the best player in the draft too.

I was like the only person with 2 real QBs and 3 starting RBs until McFadden broke himself.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You took J Charles ~ Morris didnt go till waaay later . There were a few ppl with real Qb's too.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I took somebody. I don't remember who. Maybe Alfred Morris? I dunno. It's funny because I was the one championing him as the best player in the draft too.

I was like the only person with 2 real QBs and 3 starting RBs until McFadden broke himself.
To be fair, we all told you DMC would, and you knew it too, deep down

I started with Brady and Ryan, still should've taken RG3, didn't stop me from taking Luck

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Little disappointed this years draft completely sucked for getting new fantasy talent. I think the best options are like Lacy on GB and maybe the Mich St guy that is on Pitt I think. Compared to last year and the years before what the fuck happened in college football?

Fadaar

That guy
No big QB's came out this past year nor were there any high profile RB's. Never know though, could see another Alfred Morris. Almost don't know if I want to trade any of my keepers. I do have Reggie Wayne as an extra player if anyone cares and is that desperate for a keeper. I have a sneaking suspicion that Freeman will come up huge since it's a contract year. Doug Martin is back for his second year, the entire O-line is back and healthy (for now), and the receiving corps is still the same solid group from last year plus the addition of Kevin Ogletree. We shall see.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
where's all my Jimmy Graham offers. By far the #1 TE now with Gronk's injuries and Hernandez' murders

also, RBs always do well in Denver and always do well behind Peyton, so I'm penciling Ball in for 1200 yards and 12 tds!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
looks like we will have an opening or two. pm me your emails if you're interested in taking over one and I will randomly select who takes them over on the 25th if neither owner has stepped up by then

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I randomly assigned emails to numbers and then drew them out of the hat (how ill do the lottery this year too).

It looks like two openings will occur, and if that holds until this time tomorrow, Tarrant and Alex will get those spots. Sorry other dudes. Warning guys: if you get any semi inactivate, your asses will be replaced

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow, all about my inherited team. Likely keeping Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch and Frank Gore. I'd be willing to trade all players except Lynch.